Estee Lauder TSV 24/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought TSV from the first Estee Lauder, just skincare. Very good price and my skin really benefits from the ANR so I use it evenings. I no longer buy from QVC, I don't like the EL perfumes. Every April John Lewis have a promotion on and I stock up. This year I got 50ml ANR, plus 15ml plus a tiny 5ml together with a lovely makeup bag full of stuff I will actually use (one item is a great little foundation sponge, shaped. Tarte cosmetics on QVC sell an almost identical one for a stupid amount btw). The lady on the EL counter threw in loads of different samples, a good day was had! ANR cost me £69 incidentally. QVC is overpriced, and don't even let me get going on the prices they are trying to sell the Christmas tat for this weekend!

Yes, it is. I remember way back in the 80s Avon sold a perfume Eau Fraich actually nearly nice and light in warm weather. But the time it lasted on the skin, you had to keep reapplying. If you can go to a counter and give it a spray.

The only EL perfume I like and actually own is Private Collection.
My all time fav EL fragrance is White Linen

If you were to buy the items with the 100ml Eau Fraiche individually, directly from Estee Lauder you'd pay £211, and £190 for 50ml.

50ml Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche RRP £52 cost £27.07
50ml Adanced Night Repair Complex RRP £86 cost £44.77
15ml Eye Adanced Night Repair RRP £52 cost £27.07

Total RRP £190 cost £98.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

100ml Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche RRP £73 cost £39.41
50ml Adanced Night Repair Complex RRP £86 cost £46.43
15ml Eye Adanced Night Repair RRP £52 cost £28.07

Total RRP £211 cost £113.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

It just seems EL TSVs are rinse and repeat.

Wondering if the stock is old? I mean the skin care.
Probably....it's the customer getting rinsed.

If you were to buy the items with the 100ml Eau Fraiche individually, directly from Estee Lauder you'd pay £211, and £190 for 50ml.

50ml Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche RRP £52 cost £27.07
50ml Adanced Night Repair Complex RRP £86 cost £44.77
15ml Eye Adanced Night Repair RRP £52 cost £27.07

Total RRP £190 cost £98.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

100ml Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche RRP £73 cost £39.41
50ml Adanced Night Repair Complex RRP £86 cost £46.43
15ml Eye Adanced Night Repair RRP £52 cost £28.07

Total RRP £211 cost £113.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
That's so expensive.....Lots of easy pays?

Who pays an rrp of 52 for 15 mls of eye ****.....? Absurd.

It just seems EL TSVs are rinse and repeat.

Wondering if the stock is old? I mean the skin care.
Do Bears plop in the woods?

Eau Givrée, it was lovely as were so many of Avon's perfumes back then. Funnily enough I don't remember ever having to keep reapplying perfumes back in the day, I think my skin has changed as it's a totally different story these days!
I've just discovered Sunna Musk. You can get 1ml samples of 6 of the popular scents with a dropper. £9.99 plus postage.
1ml doesn't sound a lot but you only need a very small amount.They come in a velvet type bag.
I haven't tried them all yet so haven't decided my favourite.

Latest posts

Back