Everything you always wanted to know about... Miss Julia Roberts.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HYPE in a JAR

Registered Shopper
Upon watching QVC you often find the presenters telling stories about their life, likes and loves. Sometimes they like to share, often too much, I should imagine if it is really ad hoc comments. Unless you watch QVC 24/7 you often miss out on these little stories or anecdotes.

So please educate me, and others about everything, in this instance the head QVC presenter, Miss Julia Roberts has ever shared about herself on air.

Be it a statement, or story. Please share it.

For example if I may start, Julia loves Raspberries! She a least once shared this on air when I was watching.

Another story I always remember about Julia is how her pussy cat loves peas. As in petite pois. She found this out as her family once ate a Chinese Takeaway Meal, left the plates out over night and in the morning the Cat had picked out and presumably eaten all the peas in the Special Fried Rice. This story always sticks in my mind as it infers quite a lot; 1) Julia is too lazy to cook for her family and relies on Take-Away food 2) Julia is too lazy to clean up the plates, and leaves them out all night and 3) Julia sometimes forgets to feed her Cat and leaves it so hungry it has to scrounge left over take away food! Lol! Only Joking! Maybe I read too much into it - we all like a Take-Away now and again! But you get the idea!

Please share everything you ever learned about Julia talking to you on air.

Please, over to you..

She's not my favourite and yet another presenter who seems to think we are interested in her enough that she writes a book - honestly, they are glorified sales people, what could we possible want in a book about their lives. Oh dear - shallow, egotistical or what.

Good grief... Have we warped back to the 50's or something? Julia is lazy because she admits to having a takeaway and leaving the plates out???

I'm off right now to get a lynching party together - she needs to be taught a lesson!

Psst, by the way, I think Julia is a 'small' but I can't be sure as she never mentions it.

No, Tiddlywinks, like I said what I inferred from her story was with a big wink! I did state Lol! Only Joking and that we all liked Take-Away now and again! No judgement passed here!

So she is with a long term partner (Chris, a musician, what kind anyone know?). Never married.

Has two grown-up Children who have appeared on air.

Sophie, pretty girl and can't remember her Sons name.

Anymore titbits.

Tbh i dont really care about there personal lives , just tell me the item number and price and let the guest speak!!! Job done

Tbh i dont really care about there personal lives , just tell me the item number and price and let the guest speak!!! Job done

Of course I don't wish to intrude on a presenters private life, it being just that private.

That said anything divulged on air is fair game, being that the presenter has decided to share it.

QVC undoubtably encourages Presenters to share information about themselves and harbour a friendly relationship with the viewers. I agree the guests should be allowed to talk more, but then the presenters don't seem to see their job as just reading out item numbers and then keeping stoom.

She's just mentioned her delicate skin.

Plus she makes a big thing of being vegetarian BUT she loves her Emu boots and her Honora pearls... that irks me.

Ooh, plus she's got tiny feet... which reminds me, did I mention she is a size small?

I remember her saying once that she was a size small and that's all I'm interested in, tbh. Oh, and I think she also mentioned her boobs once. Maybe also size small?
:mysmilie_50:

Except nobody has boobs in Q-land, they have decollete.

I think she's got a high in-step.

I actually really like Julia, she's definitely Q's best presenter IMO. She always give product info & lets the guest speak without constantly interrupting with random stock updates.
She will say when a product might not be suitable for you (remember the days when AY promised to do the same)?
And I think she's the most professional as well (he says, trying to ignore the toe-posts)!

I think her partners name is Chris. I agree Julia is QVC's best presenter but bless her she is imo a bit of a diva...LOL

I didn't use to be a fan growing up, but in recent years she has grown on me, since she's suffered ill health I think she has changed and I'm actually reading her book at the minute - I wrote the style it's been wrote in (pretty casual) and I like the format she has chosen to do it in).

Latest posts

Back