Fashion by Together Hour tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_13: Just been watching about 10 mins of Fashion by Together - a really cheapo-looking tunic is on, abstract pattern on the material looks like someone has flung paint in big 'globules' at it, a "bargain" at £42 and glittery border round the neck that looks market stall (quite frankly, I could run up better on my sewing machine and I'm certainly no top flight dressmaker by anyone's standards, but it's a simple shape tunic let down by the fabric). The presenter is a lady I've not seen before, very thin and wearing clingy leggings that really do her no favours - she's ultra slim and could probably wear anything with her figure, but seems to have got dressed in a power cut. Anyway, what is keeping me mesmerised is her hair - in an updo but with a very obviously false "topknot" or crown of much lighter, false hair on the top of her head and lank, dry locks hanging over side of her face! Looks ridiculous IMO, and makes her look really scruffy. Where did they get her from? Her hair really does look dreadful for a TV presenter, and badly in need of a wash and conditioning treatment. I'm quite surprised at Q letting her on looking like that. Their "fashion" is really dreadful at times, stuck in an 80's time warp.

That would be Sara Griffiths! She's a former presenter who returned, originally on a temporary basis, to cover Pipa's sabbatical.

I'm surprised you didn't also mention the terrifying eyebrows!

That would be Sara Griffiths! She's a former presenter who returned, originally on a temporary basis, to cover Pipa's sabbatical.

I can't stand the way she hyperventilated and speaks non stop, she's so OTT and keeps interrupting the nice guest lady.
My peeve with tonight's show is the blond model Courtney(?) she looks like she has a bad nose job or has been playing rugby. Some of the current crop of models are decidedly unattractive there is one with long blonde hair who looks very masculine, I wonder if she has had facial fillers because her cheek Area looks very lumpy.
But I like that Courtney has a nice womanly figure

Last edited:
It's absolutely ridiculous how some presenters are allowed to get away with acting as they do, those in charge are either scared of offending them or they wear ear plugs while the culprits are on air............I'm going with the latter.

mml, Lol! Yes, she scared me a bit when she looked at the camera - looks like she's coming out to grab you by the throat (Gorgon stare?). She never shuts up for a second, that is pretty obvious (do they wind up a clockwork movement in their backs before they send them on, is the mechanism set to only wind down when they come off-screen?). Gawd, the constant babble would put me off of buying anything, even if there was anything I wanted (and there isn't, I can get it cheaper elsewhere, sorry Q)

I find listening to a slow-talker like Charlie harder to listen to than a fast talker like Alison Keenan or Sara. But what do I know - I like Craig! :mysmilie_19:

Ali Keenan is the worst. Talks over everyone non stop - it's very annoying when you're trying to hear what the guest has to say. Ali's holiday in Morocco has nothing at all to do with what I might want to know about the product on offer. As for the Together fashion, I don't have that particular top the OP was referring to but I do have one or two things and they suit me. One of the ranges I like.

CC

Ali Keenan is the worst. Talks over everyone non stop - it's very annoying when you're trying to hear what the guest has to say. Ali's holiday in Morocco has nothing at all to do with what I might want to know about the product on offer. As for the Together fashion, I don't have that particular top the OP was referring to but I do have one or two things and they suit me. One of the ranges I like.

CC

Aaaah so that accounts for her looking nut brown. I know she loves the sun, her sun damaged skin is testament to that, but tbh given her recent health issues, I would have thought she would have used a bit more 'common' !

Latest posts

Back