Fashion By Together Woven Front Tunic TSV 31/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fashion By Together Woven Front Tunic Lace Back Yolk Detail
Item Number: 156100
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

Easy wear, easy care - made from high-quality jersey in colours that will not fade through laundering, this tunic top also contains a little stretch to allow for comfortable and regular all-day wear.

Wear your own way - dressed up or down, this versatile design will always look stylish. Team with slim jeans and co-ordinating heels, topped off with red lipstick for a bold look, or pull on leggings and a pair of flats for easy off-duty elegance. There's no need to worry about accessories - just let these beautiful prints take centre stage.

Print designs only available at QVC
Round neckline
Body: 95% viscose, 5% elastane; front panel: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 97.5cm (38.4"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 111.8cm (44"), XL: 117.9cm (46.4"), 2XL: 124cm (48.8"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length (all sizes): 73cm (28.7")

Colour options:

Aubergine - with purple sleeves
Navy - with black sleeves

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156100

I bought a similar TSV to this and the arms are very long. Luckily my dressmaker is very reasonable otherwise it would have made it far far too expensive.

For all of that it is very comfortable and no embellishment as the last few have been.

I quite like the aubergine one as the contrast in colour between the sleeves and front is not that great from the photos online - maybe the blue one will look better live.
I am tempted, as new year hasn't started yet !

I have just looked at the photos again.
The navy option states that it has black sleeves, but looking in the last photo, the sleeves look navy blue to me ?

I think KT is wearing it on the 10am jewellery show but of course we can only see it from the bust up but at least the colour is obvious.

She was! She did say it was the Together TSV at one point. Not for me but its just not what I would choose.

Latest posts

Back