Fashion guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I caught a bit of QVC the other day and the fashion guest was Miranda Holder; I really find her voice painful to listen to. It's been said before but wouldn't you think a nice voice would be fundamental for a TV presenter.

Not sure who Miranda is but yes, you do need a voice that is easy to listen to if you want people to listen to what you have to say! I like Imogen Connelly and also a black girl I saw on the style channel, I thought she was a good watch. Caroline McLeod is good as well. I'm not a fan of screechy voices at all.

CC

Not sure who Miranda is but yes, you do need a voice that is easy to listen to if you want people to listen to what you have to say! I like Imogen Connelly and also a black girl I saw on the style channel, I thought she was a good watch. Caroline McLeod is good as well. I'm not a fan of screechy voices at all.

CC
Miranda H has long, fair mermaid curls and is fairly accent-less but has a high pitched shriek which is most unpleasant. I agree though that the other above mentioned ladies all have voices which are easy on the ears.

CC
Caroline McLeod's voice is unpleasant imo - too nasal. Her hairstyle is cute, however, and she has a perfect figure.

Latest posts

Back