Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday morning.- I heard Glen say you wouldn’t believe the number of brands trying to get the opportunity to sell fashion on QVC. He also said they were banging on the doors to get in 😳🤣
To be fair though, it wouldn't surprise me if there was actually some truth in that statement. Since lockdown Q have introduced quite a few brands that probably wouldn't have been interested prior to that (Clinique, Estee Lauder etc) and with the seemingly month on month reduction of footfall on the High Street it might seem tempting to a lot more brands to try selling on Q as a way to keep their business going.

To be fair though, it wouldn't surprise me if there was actually some truth in that statement. Since lockdown Q have introduced quite a few brands that probably wouldn't have been interested prior to that (Clinique, Estee Lauder etc) and with the seemingly month on month reduction of footfall on the High Street it might seem tempting to a lot more brands to try selling on Q as a way to keep their business going.
I don't think Glen is making it up.

I’m not surprised either. They can flog any old bit of overpriced hideousness so why wouldn’t you want to jump onboard? If your range is half decent or has a ‘designer’ beavering away on our behalf to bring us what we didn’t know we needed then so much the better.

If I wanted anything from one of the label brands shown on QVC I would go directly to their website or another stockist.I refuse to pay QVCs rediculous p&p costs to try something on.Even if the item itself is cheaper on Q by the time you add in those costs it would be the same or more.

I totally agree on both counts.
Yes wide leg trousers worn short above the ankles is the fashion today as my daughters tell me. My youngest (22) hasn’t worn her trousers over her ankles for two years. But this year’s trend is wide leg. The 70s and the Barbie movie are big hitters in setting the fashion trends this year. Hope you like pink?😁

Latest posts

Back