Fitbit TSV 30/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will I get fit just by wearing one?
Alas not!

My bro let me borrow his for a bit to see if it would be worth it for me to use as sleep monitor and heart rate monitor (have palps, arrthymias and other stuff)...

For one thing I found it annoying just having it on my wrist!

But it got so confused by my sleep data, because I literally go 48 hours twice a week without any sleep - and often 24 hours without laying down to try - and it didn’t reflect that.

Think it also uses heart rate and other measures to work out if you’re asleep which isn’t reliable for me.

Guess it’s more of a guide than a serious medical device!

Not sure how accurate the calories burnt is either. I think it over-estimates even for someone like my brother who goes to the gym every day and runs/rows etc...

Whilst my heart often does 150bpm walking up stairs! NOT because of my fitness levels I should add! 😉

Maybe I should buy my own and see if it has a placebo effect on sleep and fitness though?

It definitely makes you *look* sportier!

Fitbit Charge 5 Health & Fitness Tracker with a 6 Month Subscription
I could be tempted depending on price. If you buy it elsewhere it comes with 6 months subscription anyway so I wonder what the deal will be! only issue with Fitbit is they tend to stop working after a year to a year and half

Attachments

• Fitbit TSV 1.jpg
    Fitbit TSV 1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Fitbit TSV 2.jpg
    Fitbit TSV 2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Fitbit TSV 3.jpg
    Fitbit TSV 3.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Fitbit TSV 4.jpg
    Fitbit TSV 4.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Fitbit TSV 5.jpg
    Fitbit TSV 5.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 66
Fitbit Charge 5 Health & Fitness Tracker with 6 months Premium Subscription
Item Number: 725510
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £139.92
P&P £4.95

Putting your health first can be a real challenge but, with the Fitbit Charge 5+ Premium, making the best decisions for your mind and body has never been easier. Connecting the dots between your activity, sleep and stress levels, it boasts built-in guided workouts, a gallery of mindfulness sessions, an Electrodermal Activity sensor, heart rate notifications, as well as Daily Readiness* and Stress Management scores, all contributing to a blueprint of your health to help you discover what's best for your body. Let the Charge 5+ Premium show you the way!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Fitbit Charge 5+ directly from Fitbit you’d pay £169.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £139.92, plus P&P, you’re saving £25.12.

Optimise your workout - physical exercise is so important, but time for recovery is just as vital, so your Daily Readiness Score* indicates when those times are for you. It lets you know when to exercise and when to focus on recovery, plus you'll get a personalised activity goal for the day, as well as recommended workouts and recovery sessions based on your score. Now that's smart!

Keep stress in check - in today's world, it's so easy to get lost in stress, and even easier to forget that it takes a toll on our health. With your daily Stress Management Score you can see at a glance if your body is showing physical signs of stress, so you can get a handle of it early before it becomes a more serious problem. There's also a built-in Electrodermal Activity (EDA) sensor to monitor how you physically react to stress, helping you to build a mindfulness practice that works for you.

Streamlined design - with a lightweight, slim profile, the Charge 5 Premium sits comfortably against your wrist, so you'll hardly know you're wearing it, whether you're stretching on your yoga mat or going for a long run. It also boasts a gorgeous full colour screen that's two times brighter than the previous Fitbit model, making it easy to glance down at your wrist to check your progress, even in bright sunlight, and it has an Always On option, so you don't have to keep touching the display to see it. It's the little things that make it a joy to use!

Leave the phone at home - with a GPS tracker built in, you can leave your phone at home and still track your running route, allowing you to simply switch off from annoying notifications and really get in the zone.

Give it some heart - a key indicator of your health, your heart rate, is monitored by the Charge 5 Premium throughout the day with PurePulse, which keeps you informed if it detects that it's above or below your threshold. It also tracks calorie burn and your cardio fitness level to help elevate your workouts and show your improvement over time. You can also use a compatible ECG app** to assess your heart for atrial fibrillation - heart rhythm irregularity - and share the results with your doctor.

View your O2 - the level of oxygen in your blood helps to indicate important changes in your overall wellness and health, so the Charge 5 Premium tracks it to keep you in the know.

Your perfect fit - there are two Infinity Band sizes included in this offer, so all you have to do is pick the one that best fits your wrist. The result is a Fitbit that fits you perfectly, allowing you to move freely without it feeling too loose or tight. It's in the name, after all!

Find your colour - with three colours to choose from, your Fitbit will slot seamlessly into your style. For a classic shade that will co-ordinate with anything in your wardrobe, go for Black, or for a chic, modern finish, go for elegant Lunar White. If you prefer an effortlessly cool colour that makes a subtle statement, go for Steel Blue.

• Infinity Band (circumference): small: 13cm - 17cm (5.1" - 6.7"); large: 17cm - 21cm (6.7" - 8.3")
  • Screen (h x w): 21.9cm x 14.8cm (8.6" x 5.8")
* Daily Readiness Score launches 9 th November
** The Fitbit ECG app launches on the 2 nd November and is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/uk/ecg for additional details

• The Fitbit app is compatible with most phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems: Apple iOS 13 or higher, or Android OS 8.0 or higher

Colour options:

• Black
  • Lunar White
  • Steel Blue

Contains:

• 1 x Fitbit Charge 5 Premium
  • 1 x large Infinity Band
  • 1 x small Infinity Band
  • 1 x charging cable

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back