JML TSV 3.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JML TSV 4.jpg
    JML TSV 4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
  • JML TSV 5.jpg
    JML TSV 5.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
I hope these have improved since I bought one of these and promptly returned it. I was very excited to get my bathroom tiles, taps etc looking pristine without all the effort. Firstly it took absolutely hours to charge up and secondly when it did, every time you applied the tiniest amount of pressure to the job in hand the brush stopped spinning. I was actually quite grateful when it packed up completely, on the first day I hasten to add after using it for less than 15 minutes, so I was able to get a no fuss refund. I also tried a handheld/battery version as it was fairly inexpensive and that was downright useless too, again as soon as it hit the surface you were trying to clean it stopped spinning around. I didn't bother trying to get my money back as it was only about £12 and in one of those hard shell cases you have to savage open with scissors, so if you don't like the product you're stuck with it. I ended up using it as a manual brush but least I could actually scrub with it. Don't believe the hype this sort of thing is a waste of money a bit like the handheld clothes steamers!

JML Hurricane Spin Scrubber & All Purpose Cleaning Foam Kit
Item Number: 737859
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

Whirl away the grime with the Hurricane Spin Scrubber from JML, now paired with the Spotless Cleaning paste. This cordless electric scrubber, along with the included magic eraser, is designed to tackle even the toughest dirt stains, reaching every nook with its four-foot extendable pole. Whether youre tackling limescale in the bathroom, washing your car or cleaning garden furniture, the Hurricane Spin Scrubber and cleaning foam kit will help leave it sparkling, squeaky clean!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this JML Hurricane Spin Scrubber & Set 2 All Purpose Cleaning Foam Kit from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36 plus P&P, you’re saving £24.

Only at QVC - this special bundle, featuring the Hurricane Spin Scrubber in a green hue, complemented by the all-purpose Spotless Cleaning paste, is exclusive to QVC. You won’t find this combo anywhere else!

Scrub up good - whether you’re tackling soap scum in the kitchen, wiping out mildew, or blasting through stubborn stains, this electric scrubber is like a magic wand that turns your chores into cheers. It’s incredibly versatile, prefect for sprucing up bathrooms, cleaning barbecues or outdoor spaces, or even making your car wheels sparkle.

Ease your clean - say goodbye to bending and stretching! The Hurricane Spin Scrubber extends to over four feet, making it easier for you to access any nook, corner or cranny without strain. This cordless and rechargeable scrubber offers the ultimate in convenience, ensuring you can whisk it away to any spot, hassle-free.

Brushing up - you’ll receive three interchangeable heads: the flat brush, great for large areas of floor and wall tiles, buffing and breezing through grime; the corner brush, shaped to a point to target corners and door tracks; and the multi-purpose brush, ideal for corners of rooms, around the toilet and basin plinths.

All-purpose cleaner - a biodegradable formula, the Spotless Cleaning paste is made in the UK and has no harmful chemicals. It can be used easily throughout your home, whether it’s on pots and pans in the kitchen, or car alloys outside and garden furniture. To use, simply wet the applicator and rub into the formula to release the solution.

• Spotless Cleaning paste made in the UK
  • Brush spins at 300 RMP (revolutions per minute)
  • Scrubber extends to over 122cm (48")
  • Long Hurricane Spin Scrubber: 23cm x 55cm x 19cm (9.1" x 21.7" x 7.5")
  • Spotless Cleaning Paste: 4cm x 10cm x 115cm (1.6" x 3.9" x 45.3")

Contains:

• 1 x Hurricane Spin Scrubber
  • 1 x extension pole
  • 1 x AC adapter
  • 1 x flat brush
  • 1 x multi-purpose/dome brush
  • 1 x bonus corner brush
  • 2 x Spotless Cleaning paste (450g each)

All measurements are approximate

Awwww, I really fancied this. It looks like it would make short work of cleaning the bathroom which always takes me ages and too much bending down. Back to the microfibre cloths and bleach spray then.

CC

Awwww, I really fancied this. It looks like it would make short work of cleaning the bathroom which always takes me ages and too much bending down. Back to the microfibre cloths and bleach spray then.

CC
The main spin scrubber is available direct from JML if you’re still interested in getting one. The extra attachments have to be purchased separately though. I’ve ordered from JML in the past and have found them to be reliable.

It’s also available from Amazon for the same price.

It reminds of those battery things that are supposed to smooth the skin on your feet.
Great in principle but as soon as you put any pressure on the unit at all, the thing just stops turning which makes it absolutely pointless.
None of those battery powered things do much apart from taking off the surface layer. You still need to use a proper foot file to do a decent job. I ended up binning my well known brand name device for the exact reason you pointed out. Any pressure and it’s basically useless.I use a file and once in awhile apply Margaret Dabbs foot cream which does a fantastic job.

The main spin scrubber is available direct from JML if you’re still interested in getting one. The extra attachments have to be purchased separately though. I’ve ordered from JML in the past and have found them to be reliable.

It’s also available from Amazon for the same price.
I saw it on Ebay as well for £34.99 and free postage. I've kind of gone off the idea though as I'm sure that the money could be better spent elsewhere (the pub or the indian takeaway for instance).

CC

Thanks for the advice. I was tempted but then realised I would still need to wipe everything down. Money saved. Thanks.
There are many similar products on Amazon.

Latest posts

Back