Davina TSV 3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Davina TSV 4.jpg
    Davina TSV 4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Davina TSV 5.jpg
    Davina TSV 5.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 173
I’m sceptical about all the home-gym type offerings because I’m not convinced they are effective.

I know how much effort I have to put in at the gym, exercise classes and swimming lessons in order to see results and I know that personally I could not replicate that effort at home.

I’m sceptical about all the home-gym type offerings because I’m not convinced they are effective.

I know how much effort I have to put in at the gym, exercise classes and swimming lessons in order to see results and I know that personally I could not replicate that effort at home.
Ah, but don’t you see….this is a Davina one. So, no doubt not only will it keep you physically fit but it’ll be especially good for helping you maintain your equilibrium as you negotiate the many pitfalls of the menopause.
I’d put money on the M word getting a mention.

Ah, but don’t you see….this is a Davina one. So, no doubt not only will it keep you physically fit but it’ll be especially good for helping you maintain your equilibrium as you negotiate the many pitfalls of the menopause.
I’d put money on the M word getting a mention.
God yes, she'll be flogging that for all it's worth. Can't stand the woman. Makes Simon Biagi look sincere.

CC

HEARD IT ALL NOW ......................

Some Labour MP has decided that Davina McCall should be made a Dame FFS ! based on her menopause initiative at bringing it to the fore. Calling it the Davina Effect.

Gregg Wallace gets a gong for appearing on the tele and stuffing his face
Jay Blades gets a gong for appearing on the tele and shaking hands with people

Now some twerp wants to make McCall a Dame - yeah like she has a skill - that none of us women knew about the change of life - for God's sake when will this travesty end.

Some Labour MP has decided that Davina McCall should be made a Dame FFS ! based on her menopause initiative at bringing it to the fore. Calling it the Davina Effect.

banburyfm.com

Davina McCall should be made a dame due to menopause awareness work - Banbury FM

Davina McCall should be made a dame for raising awareness of the menopause, ministers have heard. MPs called for the television presenter to be honoured for her work on a series of Channel 4 documentaries raising awareness about the menopause, as they debated women’s access to hormone...
banburyfm.com
banburyfm.com

Gregg Wallace gets a gong for appearing on the tele and stuffing his face
Jay Blades gets a gong for appearing on the tele and shaking hands with people

Now some twerp wants to make McCall a Dame - yeah like she has a skill - that none of us women knew about the change of life - for God's sake when will this travesty end.

Brissles, you have to appreciate that she’s the first woman ever to experience the menopause. And an absolute hero for using her privileged position as a well known tv personality to tell us about it while suffering the hardship of making a small fortune for doing so.

PS Please can you NOT post a huge picture of this woman’s face that I could not avoid when I opened the thread! Not a good start to the weekend!
😲 😠 ;)

PPS For the avoidance of doubt, I’m not a fan.

Channel hopping I’ve just come across( an embarrassingly cringey) cooking programme with Mary McCartney. I thought I was watching Davina! They are so alike they could be twins! Check it out on the Food Network channel.

Not me. If I need a walk I've got a dog and a lead and legs that work and off I go for free.

CC
I have a neighbour’s dog I can borrow and do the same. I suppose if you live in an area where you don’t feel safe walking alone or don’t want to go out in the dark or bad weather then this might be ok. However I’m sure a lot of these will end up being used to hang clothes on.

Brissles, you have to appreciate that she’s the first woman ever to experience the menopause. And an absolute hero for using her privileged position as a well known tv personality to tell us about it while suffering the hardship of making a small fortune for doing so.

PS Please can you NOT post a huge picture of this woman’s face that I could not avoid when I opened the thread! Not a good start to the weekend!
😲 😠 ;)

PPS For the avoidance of doubt, I’m not a fan.
Huge apologies, I didn't expect her fizzhog to be so prominent when I posted the link !!

I see that a gang of them ie Davina / Mrs Rod Stewart et al are off to Downing Street to get the 'government' to propose an initiative in getting employers to be more considerate to menopausal women ! - or something like that.

What a load of cobblers. This stupid bint assumes she is talking for ALL women but she isn't. Does anyone ask the 'government' to help out with eczema or shingles or dandruff or thinning hair or incontinence ? of course not because not ALL women suffer from these. Its just another cause she wants to be known for.

Treadmills are something that would stop me walking outside and lock down made me walk outside more in nature .. it’s got it’s place but … storing it etc a pain and I’ve got a cupboard for my clothes so 😁 I’ll give it a miss ..

Davina Fitness Magnetic Walking Manual Treadmill
Item Number: 724225
QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.95
P&P £9.95
5 Easy Pays of £37.99

Love a workout but limited on space? This Davina Fitness treadmill is the perfect solution, boasting a compact, lightweight design with precision-balanced rollers and a non-slip running surface, plus it features an LCD monitor that tracks your progress. Non-electric and effortless to fold and store, with this treadmill it's all about supporting you to achieve your fitness goals - without rearranging your furniture in the process!
Small but mighty - this compact, lightweight treadmill is excellent for small spaces and perfect for walking or light jogging, while the precision-balanced rollers provide a smoother and quieter experience.
No plugs needed - because of the manual design, there’s no need to rummage around for a plug point. You can simply unfold your new space-saving, low maintenance treadmill and start your workout!
Monitor your progress - track your workout with the easy-to-read digital monitor, which displays your time, scan, distance, calories, speed and pulse.
  • Transportation wheels included
  • Folding functionality and transportation wheels allow easy mobility and storage
  • Magnetic drive system and eight resistance levels
  • Running surface (l x w): 100cm x 33cm (39.4" x 13")
  • Maximum user weight: 100kg (200lbs)
What's in the box?
  • 1 x treadmill
  • 1 x manual
All measurements are approximate

Treadmills are something that would stop me walking outside and lock down made me walk outside more in nature .. it’s got it’s place but … storing it etc a pain and I’ve got a cupboard for my clothes so 😁 I’ll give it a miss ..
So right ! how many homes up and down the country have 'gadgets' stored gathering dust under the sofa / bed, garage/shed, that was so enthusiastically used when first purchased. All very lovely to see these things presented in a huge studio, but get the kit inside a 12 x 15 living room and its a different matter - but ok to hang the ironing on.

IW present these continually. Its just another company manufacturing these in China who want a 'name' to promote it. Davina fits the bill, so she gets a whopping cheque to front the thing.

Latest posts

Back