Fitness at home with Davina TSV 15/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So right ! how many homes up and down the country have 'gadgets' stored gathering dust under the sofa / bed, garage/shed, that was so enthusiastically used when first purchased. All very lovely to see these things presented in a huge studio, but get the kit inside a 12 x 15 living room and its a different matter - but ok to hang the ironing on.

IW present these continually. Its just another company manufacturing these in China who want a 'name' to promote it. Davina fits the bill, so she gets a whopping cheque to front the thing.
Yeah she’s raking it in for sure

The way these “celebrities” are continuously going on about the menopause, you would think that no other woman in the country has ever gone through it. I was lucky because I breezed through mine but I’m sure that any woman who had a really bad time would it would be a far better”ambassador” for raising awareness than “celebrities” who are probably in it for the money.

(Just my opinion.)

Ohh I might be a voice in wilderness here .. I know some getting on band wagon .. I suffered awful before my HRT … very very low dose but keeps hot flushes at bay and my sanity in tact ..and I will say I never really get low enough to feel frightened but before HRT i did .. thought I was going round the twist …
I do hold my hat up to people who have been honest about feeling desperate … I won’t go into details as it could be a trigger for others but Carol vordeman ( who isn’t a fave of mine ) was very honest about her desperation and that takes some bravery imho .. however yes some are getting on the bandwagon, but HRT and walking have kept me going at the lowest dose.
My doc is very reluctant at times to even given me a low dose .. I’ve tried twice to ween off at her suggestion .. no success .. her country where she originated doesn’t believe in it apparently … it’s sometimes like blood from a stone and we fly out tomorrow on holiday ..: my biggest worry is losing my HRT .. only Spain but don’t know which if any HRT they have out there

Sorry I’ve written essay .. just close to my heart …

If I saw her grinning, patronising mug through the spy hole (assuming she missed the greased step and the crocodile infested moat), telling me she’d found a Long Lost Family member I deliberately lost touch with forty years ago, I would have no hesitation in setting my killer Chihuahua on her…

Treadmills are something that would stop me walking outside and lock down made me walk outside more in nature .. it’s got it’s place but … storing it etc a pain and I’ve got a cupboard for my clothes so 😁 I’ll give it a miss ..
Just imagine that you can work out on a treadmill and watch TV at the same time) It's a dream to watch TV and lose weight) But seriously, I understand you well in this regard, after all, a simple walk in nature can be more useful than running at home

Latest posts

Back