For a bit of fun: Who do u think is the best looking guest?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has to be!

sooty_zps0940ad98.jpg

Absolutely!!! :nod:

For me it has to be Holly Bell who demonstrates the Kitchenaid, she seems a very sweet and pleasant girl, with no hairs and graces, i always thought the last kitchenaid guest, was very up herself, and didnt communicate very much.

I have no plan of buying a kitchenaid, but watched every show today to see holly

I thought it rather unfortunate that Julian kept referring to her as "the 2nd best baker in Britain" - runner up may have been more diplomatic.

I don't know what it says about me but I can't really bring any to mind as I associate most of the guests as bleddy annoying twats

Marie-Francoise is a really pretty girl & so nice that I enjoy watching her. JF seemed quite put out by the competition, I thought, on one of the Kipling shows last week.

But there's a real dearth of good looking men for us to ogle.
I love Lenny but he's no looker.

Marie-Francoise is a really pretty girl & so nice that I enjoy watching her. JF seemed quite put out by the competition, I thought, on one of the Kipling shows last week.

I love MF too she always looks lovely and presents well.

Human - MarieFrancoise. But PawsDown, the pooches in the PetsShow on now. And Clare's coping well, but they're very well-behaved, those dogs. x Love4FootsSnarly

I like yon fella who presents the Tiffany lamps, nice pretty boy. I also like the Yankee candles guest Steven with the rapunzel locks. Also, Florian from L'Artisan. All TEH PRETTY BOYZ. :heart::rock::tongue:

I quite like the guy who made jam with his grandmother, but we don't see much of him,definitely a shortage of male eye candy......LOL

I rather miss Dennis from Ojon, although I did need the mute button for him after a while. :dull:

The D.I.Y presenter from several years back, Orlando was it? Now he made the D.I.Y shows worth watching, for me anyway :heart:

No competition really :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The D.I.Y presenter from several years back, Orlando was it? Now he made the D.I.Y shows worth watching, for me anyway :heart:

Yes his name is Orlando, and you wil still see him on the diy shows now and again, he demonstrates WOLF products i think the brand is called. Going back to DIY it was sad to her the passing of Harry Greene, who juilan mentioned had died a few weeks ago, he seemed a bit sentimental about it, during a easiyo hour, during founders weekend, he also mentioned one of the receptionists had died who had started there on day one

Latest posts

Back