For Our Daz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HI Daz , hope your not giving the nurses too much trouble , Get well soon and get back to jewelery shopping asap ! Brenny xx

daz

hope you are out of hospital soon and back with us all we miss you on rocks tc nodda

Hi daz,

..... me again but this time sending best wishes from OriginalKitKat and she hopes you feel better very soon.

Hi Daz,
Sending you get well vibes for a speedy recovery.
Everybody misses you in chat, hurry back x

Goodness Daz, more replies than a 'complaints about Rocks & Co. thread'. Nice to see you have so many friends, count me amongst them and get well soon. xxx Sen-sational. :mysmilie_12:

Hiya Daz, so sorry to hear that you are poorly in hospital, I'd been looking for your name come up on the telly when Steve was selling loose gemstones recently. But I'm sure he's keeping some lovely ones back...just for you. Hope you are much better soon and back amongst your very many friends on Rocks chatbox and the forum here.
Sacha x

95f16b4b54e2fa1e7588649762008143c31.jpg

Hope you get better soon Daz xxx

Hey Daz

Sorry to hear that you're not well,sweetie.......here's hoping that you get better soon and back chatting in the madhouse that is St and Rocks:mysmilie_12:

.........and yer footie team is also rubbish at the mo too:mysmilie_17:,mind you,so is mine......life has a way of kicking you in the proverbials when ya down!!!

Here's to better times ahead for You,the Reds and the Clarets!!!:mysmilie_696:

Hello Daz, sorry to hear that you are feeling below par. Sending you my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Love and & hug from Inge ( xxx )

Hi Dazzy Daz,
Sending you loads of get well wishes and looking forward to seeing you back in chat very soon. Steve launched a gem called angelite the other night, and I bought some for you.
Love Hollywood xx

So sorry you're stuck in hospital Daz but hope you are on the way to a full recovery and that you can soon be back in chat and adding to your collection. Get well soon Honeybunch!
Zaffy xx

Hi Daz

I'd heard you were in hospital, really, really hope you are on the road to recovery - I've heard it's covered in gems (not yellow bricks...pah!!!).
Can't wait to have you back - someone to race against in getting the 1 only gems. Steve's been going mad with his gem hours - I bought about 20 the other day (oh my poor credit card!!!).

Hurry up old bean and get yourself back in the chat room - can't you sneak a laptop in there???

Take care of yourself and hopefully see you soon. xxxx

Hiya Daz,

Hope you feel well enough to return to Rocks soon, the place just isn't the same without you! Get well hun

Love Wibblypig xxxx

Hi guys ... I'm printing off the messages to send in a handmade get well card by 4pm today (Saturday 30/1/10) so if anyone else wants to post please can you do so for then....appreciate that very much thanks guys..

Love,
Mary (Mira) xx

Hi hope I am in time to give my love and good wishes.

Daz so sorry to hear you are not well hun, did wonder where you were as you always say hello when I sign in on Rocks.TV

GET WELL SOON :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

Love Angie xxxxxx (Carattop)

Hey Daz,
Here's more get "well wishes" for you from Rocks chatters who are not on ST..

Kade, Chant, Bettyboop4, Li'mo, Jaguar, Casper, Calico, Donabella, Baibray PrincessKatie, susanrocks...

They all say get well and hurry back to chatroom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back