For Our Daz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope you are better real soon!

Hi Daz,

:mysmilie_348: R0ckstarr here. Sorry to hear that you are unwell. You are sorely missed in the chatroom! I wish you all the best and hope you are on the road to recovery very soon...

...not least because you are missing out on some wicked gemstones at truly bonkers prices! :mysmilie_697:

Hi Daz, Sorry to hear your still not well, I thought you were away counting that loose gem mountain, but now i know better tee hee! Hurry up and get better so i can see some more piccies of your lovely loose gemstones, and if your really good i might pop up a pic of a few of mine i've managed to sneak into my basket!!

Speedy recovery matey...

Tigerlily x

Hi Daz

So sorry to hear youre not well

Hope to see you back on rocks soon, and if you need someone to mind your gemstones, im always available:)

See you soon
Love Bec x

Just wanted to let you all know

:mysmilie_348: Everyone..

Thank you all for your get well messages for Daz..

I have printed them off and made a get well card, these are winging their way
to our very own Queenofbling..to forward to Daz in hospital..:mysmilie_687: to everyone who posted and asked to be mentioned..

Mirabelle xx

Hi Daz - missing a fellow midlander in chat - please get well soon mate and we will chat more at the next open day ! Keep strong - very best wishes Jean (aka Meredith)xx

Hi Daz - missing a fellow midlander in chat - please get well soon mate and we will chat more at the next open day ! Keep strong - very best wishes Jean (aka Meredith)xx

:mysmilie_348: Meredith and welcome to the forum hun..:mysmilie_696:

luv Mirabelle xx

Awww that's lovely, mira .... I'm sure daz will be thrilled to receive the card and know we're all
thinking about him and missing him.

And a very warm welcome to the forum from me Meredith, it's lovely to see you here.
Welcome.gif

:mysmilie_348:

Hi all - not been around much lately (lack of time, dosh, and sis Rocchic gets anything I need!)

Anyway I met Daz at the first Open Day and he's a first class guy...Sorry to hear you're laid up Daz...Get well soon and keep collecting the sparklies!

Love,

Jacky xxx (aka gemjunkie)

:mysmilie_12:

Hi Argey!
Daz is back in chat and says he's doing much better. Hope to see you soo in there xx:mysmilie_348:

Cheers Briolette, I'm so glad to hear it, please pass on my best if you can. I've temporarily given up the ghost until things straighten out a little but I'm sure I'll see you soon. :mysmilie_12: xxxx

Latest posts

Back