Forget teachers presents, I've heard it all now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
Charlie has just suggested that we treat our expensive moisturisers to a Lulu Guinness bag to keep them in

Then when we have filled our bags with expensive beauty items we can give them to the Bin Men, Post Man, Lolly pop Lady lady and anyone else who we meet in passing.
If we start collecting now we will have enough to "gift" at Christmas!
What must it be like to live in Q's exclusive world where money is no object?

My favourite one of these was when Alison Young said "you could buy one for the person you sit next to on the bus or the train on the way to work each day"

There speaks a woman who hasn't used public transport in some time!!

Well ....... as I don't use expensive moisturisers that means I won't have to fork out for an LG bag to keep them in. Result! :wink:

I wonder what bright spark in the gallery came up with that one - I cant see charlie thinking of it.
I bet some of the presenters must cringe when someone in the gallery tells them what to say sometimes.

Charlie has just suggested that we treat our expensive moisturisers to a Lulu Guinness bag to keep them in

Why stop at just moisturisers ? I`ll buy 3 LG bags, one for cleansers, one for moisturisers and one for body products. It might cost just shy of a grand but hey who cares, afterall my 99p jar of Astral needs a good home ....

My favourite one of these was when Alison Young said "you could buy one for the person you sit next to on the bus or the train on the way to work each day"

There speaks a woman who hasn't used public transport in some time!!

Shower Sharp would be better as most of the people I sit next to are asleep and dribbling!

BTW, got chatted up in Poundland, as you do! I should have had a Q special in my bag, lack of foresight on my part, to thank him for the compliment. Next time.......... :mysmilie_12:

They all will say anything to try and clinch a sale, even guests. The LG guest told us that she uses one of the clutch bags to put her things in when she walks the dogs! I thought pockets would have been enough for that.

And then Jackie Kabler tells us to buy all three colours of some £300 bag and send back the ones we don't like as much. Fine, I've got a spare grand sitting about for that, never mind the cost of the return P&P on such expensive items. They need to get real. She is by far the silliest presenter I've come across. Somehow it just doesn't work with her, whatever she's doing.

Latest posts

Back