...in reality I'm likely to resemble...

Attachments

• fester.jpg
    fester.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 142
  • gilesgran.jpg
    gilesgran.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 165
It does look nice if you are into that sort of style for me its just far too much and doubt I could carry it off for everyday wear ...they said you can wear it casually then the next minute Kathy is on about being able to wear it to a wedding !! These days I never go anywhere that calls for anything the least bit glam !! It has been a success sales wise I wonder how many will be returned ..another thing I think it would make my 5` 4" size 14 frame look fatter than I am !!

Thanks Akimbo for the reality check. I was caught up with the sales patter and, until I saw your post, I had the Frank Usher TSV on advanced order. I cancelled this morning when I really thought about it. When and where would I wear it without feeling self conscious? I did want a wrap, though, and have treated myself to a cashmere wrap off the TK Maxx website. It was more expensive but I'll wear it everywhere and feel so much happier in that. Thank goodness for this forum! :mysmilie_12:

Aw Huggles I didn't intend to put anyone off; I'll still wear mine if I keep one! Cashmere sounds lovely and should be more versatile. x

:mysmilie_59: I've definitely made the right choice, thanks Akimbo. Hope you let us know what you think when yours arrives.

Watched afew shows yesterday and impressed with the quality of the items .Although TSV is a bit glamourous for me I can see why it sold well. I could wear one similar but without so much fur.

I have just received my TSV in black. I did have some reservations particularly about the amount of fur around the sleeves. I needn't have worried, I love it! The quality is beautiful, it is cosy and elegant. Thank you QVC.

Mine (in cream) has arrived too. It's fabulous! Glamorous enough for a special occasion but not so much so that it can't be worn casually too! I think they mentioned matching gloves coming in mid-December …

Just back from shopping on the DHSvand EVERYONE seemed to be wearing these type of ponchos, the younger ladies seemed to favour very short ones worn with leggings/jeans, a couple had belted them. They all had lots of fur. I saw some lovely colours (one was a particularly lovely jewel blue) so for once Q was on the ball.

Hope you all enjoy them.

I've unexpectedly received a £25 M&S gif voucher so will be treating myself to one of their wraps but probably not the fur one. I think a plain one will work better for me.

I would have gone for the grey TSV though had I not been too slow.

I've unexpectedly received a £25 M&S gif voucher so will be treating myself to one of their wraps but probably not the fur one. I think a plain one will work better for me.

I would have gone for the grey TSV though had I not been too slow.

They have 20% off costs at the moment - not sure if a wrap is part of "coats" bit might be worth looking on the website.

Well my navy blue wrap arrived a couple of days ago and having tried it on a couple of times I'm going to return it. The quality is about right for the price paid but it just swamped me.
Fortunately I had time to cancel the other colour which I ordered on auto delivery and it spurred me on to unpack my winter clothes and found a "opera coat" I'd bought in the sale from Pia some time ago which I'd completely forgotten about so I'm a happy bunny.

Latest posts

Back