Fuji/ presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ryan

Registered Shopper
Yeah so Fuji cameras ,as we're told by the man with the ironic name ..Matt Trim.. don't put their name on anything else ,just cameras... and that would be unlike what exactly? Unlike the Samsung and Sony cameras that he also flogs who Of course put their name on lots of things, so they must be inferior by implication.
I hate that whole sales pitch and the fact that he flogs the other brands as well ..which by implication are not quite as good as the company who only puts it's name on cameras ,and only cameras. Total BS.Totally disingenuous.
Get some more presenters QVC.. Lee whatever his name is, comes on flogging a different computer nearly every week.They use to have lots of different guests but now seem to have 3 that they use all the time, and for me products lose their credibility when you have the same man or woman saying such and such is the business one week ,and then the next week a totally different manufacturers computer ( or whatever it is)is the best thing since sliced bread..and all the while, being flogged by the same person.Nil credibility

Last edited:
After the tablet blunder id never trust Lee and Matt trim is boring so between them they save me alot of money :mysmilie_476:, They need someone like Janice from Iw at least she has a personality

After the tablet blunder id never trust Lee and Matt trim is boring so between them they save me alot of money :mysmilie_476:, They need someone like Janice from Iw at least she has a personality

What blunder was that?

What blunder was that?

When he sold people a tablet with "64gb" memory which later turned out to be only 16gb, dale was forced to apologize on air while Lee stood next to him and laughed it off.

Lee talks out of his ar*e most of the time - Please QVC get some decent technology guests that actually know what they are talking about, instead of constantly bragging etc.

For God's sake the guy can't even afford to buy a matching pair of trousers for his suit! :grin:

Latest posts

Back