Fuji TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
They say they offer interest free easy pay, but really they just hike up the price and sell it with 3 easy pay.
Most TSV's now a days are not the cheapest.
Always best to Google and price check first.

Nice link to the refurb shop. :)

my hubby (who is a camera freak) buys all his Fuji cameras through the refurb website and has always had good service,sometimes the cameras look brand new:happy: so would highly recommend them

Decided to take the plunge and order from QVC.
Said they had limited supply but didn't sell out. Sales ploy or the truth and hardly anyone bought it?

I could have gotten it cheaper but i like QVC's 30 day money back guarantee and i just love Tech gadgets. :)
The refurb store sounded nice but i would have had a niggling doubt over why it was returned in the first place and what was wrong with it.

I will let you know how i get on with it, if anyone is interested.

Anyone else order one?

Most of the returns are just because of change of mind , places like Argos and catalogues that cant sell as new.

There is more info in that eBay page than a whole day of QVC presentations!!! Wonder why they never mentioned the 3d digital picture frame? That makes it more interesting for those of us paupers with no 3d telly!! Still going to wait a bit for the price to come down though!

Cant believe QVC are charging £335.25 for this camera, oh sorry i forgot it has added value !
HDMI cable £2.50
4gb card £5
Case £15

£266 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003VTZ7TQ/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Or £203.99 for a refurbished one direct from Fuji use code P10FEB15 , i have had refurbished cameras and the are like new you cant tell the difference

https://secure.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/...rce=googlebase&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=w3

after so many years you still dont get it Mr D.. Compare apples with apples and look at the value, which does not just mean the price.
Value is the cost of buying from the retailer, QVC in this case. The support that they give you and the security of knowing that if there is a problem then its not going to be a drama or hassle for you to get sorted out.
EZpay makes most things affordable and a call centre that cares is a bonus, with real people that want to help..

You want to buy second hand then go ahead.
Amazon are good retailers as well and may have a keen price but still not so easy to talk to if you need to.. Granted they are good example of a company that is switched on though...

nite nite D

"Value is the cost of buying from the retailer, QVC in this case. The support that they give you and the security of knowing that if there is a problem then its not going to be a drama or hassle for you to get sorted out."

LOL PMSL

Latest posts

Back