Furminator

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

sue54

Guest Shopper
I can't believe how the price of this has gone up on QVC. I originally got mine last year & paid about £14.99 for it. It is now £23.76. Mind you it does the job on my golden retriever:nod:

My cat loves it but my ageing border collie physically trembles when I reach for it so i have given up with her! Bit miffed at paying the QVC price though as i have seen them on Ebay for £8.99

They have been that price £23+ for ages on QVC plus shipping on top. I bought mine way back on ebay from the US, it was £12.99 including shipping and arrived really quickly.

one of my cats loves it and the other runs the minute she sees it in my hand. It does do the job pretty well and I imagine on dogs it works brilliantly. Have had mine a good while now, pretty sure I pad around £12 or £14 for it. No way would I pay £25

Oh my goodness - I'm going to record the presentation so that hubs can see it - it'll have us in stitches as there is NO WAY my fluffy cat would let himself be subjected to that raking (he's a total bruiser out of the house, but indoors is an absolute big baby!). And the smaller cat would be down to her skeleton within three strokes, like an 'itchy & scratchy' cartoon!

My cats are not mad about the Furminator - I think the metal is hard on them. I ended up trying a Tangle Teezer on them - they love that!

They have been that price £23+ for ages on QVC plus shipping on top. I bought mine way back on ebay from the US, it was £12.99 including shipping and arrived really quickly.

I was just going to post exactly the same, perhaps we both used the same seller !

My Eric likes it for a few minutes then wanders off bored !

Fabulous on myy terrier = strips her hair out beautifully. I got mine off ebay us when i first saw a couple of years ago on qvc. Their price is a joke!

Latest posts

Back