Gatineau TSV 26/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau 90th Birthday DefiLift Redefining Skincare Collection
Item Number: 245941
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.96
P&P £3.95

We're saying happy 90th birthday to Gatineau with this incredible edit! Featuring two supersized versions of DefiLift classics and two brand-new products, this collection isnt one to be missed, Gatineau fans. You'll get to meet DefiLift Firming Facial Oil and Exfoliating PHA + BHA Glow Tonique, plus DefiLift 3D Toned Cream and DefiLift Toned Eye Cream in brilliant birthday packaging. Nothing says birthday quite like the ideal combo to help you create the look of a firmer, more toned complexion, right?

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £309, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £234.04.

We're celebrating - we know how much you love Gatineau, so how could we not celebrate this big milestone! To honour 90 years of Gatineau's fabulous formulas, DefiLift 3D Toned Cream and DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream have been dressed up in special packaging just for the occasion.

High Performance skincare - the Defi Lift 3D range is a collection of products designed to target the visual signs of skin ageing, working to tighten, tone and redefine the look of the complexion. Cleverly using Plant Protein Technology taken from wheat, soy and corn, Gatineau's Defi Lift range is also designed to help the skin look plumper and more hydrated for a more youthful and glowing appearance.

Make mine a large - to ensure you're stocked up with your favourite products, DefiLift 3D Toned Cream and DefiLift Toned Eye Cream in this collection have been supersized! Plus, in their new packaging, they're currently only available at QVC, so grab yours while you can.

Well, that's new! - Yep, that's right, there's two new products in this collection to entice you! Defi Lift Firming Facial Oil quickly absorbs into the skin to help create the look of a smooth, radiant complexion, while Exfoliating PHA + BHA Glow Tonique works to improve the look of firmness and glow.

Want some more? Keep the birthday love going with our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this great collection again in 90 days' time, at today's fabulous price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Exfoliating PHA + BHA Glow Tonique (200ml; full size) - a radiance-boosting acid toner that works to gently exfoliate and hydrate your skin, helping to reveal a complexion that looks brighter and smoother. Features the same delightful fragrance as Radiance Enhancing Gommage
  • 1 x NEW DefiLift Firming Facial Oil (30ml; full size) - a nutrient-rich facial oil that works to absorb quickly into the skin to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, firmness and promote elasticity. Works to hydrate the skin to leave it looking smoother and more radiant
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Cream (75ml; supersize) - a rich moisturiser that helps to promote a more refined and toned appearance. Specially formulated for maturing skin, this advanced moisturiser works towards achieving a more lifted, youthful-looking complexion. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, cammiphora mukul extract, olive oil, jojoba wax, mango and shea butters. Ideal for ages 40+
  • 1 x DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - a luxe formula designed to leave the under-eyes looking lifted, smoother and more youthful. Infused with BioPeptide Complex, encapsulated hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and shea butter

How to use:
Exfoliating PHA + BHA Glow Tonique:

• Saturate a cotton pad and gently wipe across fact, neck and decollete, avoiding the eye area
DefiLift Firming Facial Oil:

• Apply morning and evening after cleansing
  • Massage 2 - 3 drops onto the face, neck and decollete in upward strokes
DefiLift 3D Toned Cream:

• Use morning and evening
  • Apply a small amount to cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area
DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream:
  • Apply morning and/or evening to a cleansed eye contour, dabbing gently around the eye and beneath the eyebrow

Not excited by this at all.
As with Liz Earle I’ll stick to just buying individual products on offer not sets.

Vitamina hand cream will be my next splurge..👀

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £309, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £234.04.

Exfoliating PHA + BHA Glow Tonique (200ml; full size) - £30 cost £7.66
DefiLift Firming Facial Oil (30ml; full size) - £69 cost £17.62
DefiLift 3D Toned Cream (75ml; supersize) - £125 cost £31.92
DefiLift 3D Toned Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - £85 cost £21.71

Total £309 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I’ve recorded the show but am trying to stand firm on this because I did my bit for the British economy earlier this week with some Miss Sparrow socks and Seasalt tops!

Does anyone know if the oil is an actual night oil, a stand alone one like AD Skin Synergy? Or is it just a serum like an Aromessence? If the latter, my money is safe. 😇

I’ve recorded the show but am trying to stand firm on this because I did my bit for the British economy earlier this week with some Miss Sparrow socks and Seasalt tops!

Does anyone know if the oil is an actual night oil, a stand alone one like AD Skin Synergy? Or is it just a serum like an Aromessence? If the latter, my money is safe. 😇

what it says on the website is

Say hello to radiant-looking skin with the DefiLift Firming Facial Oil from Gatineau. This luxurious hydrating oil is formulated to leave your skin feeling silky-smooth, while helping to improve overall firmness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. A skincare must-have to achieve a youthful-looking complexion!

Contains:

• 1 x DefiLift Firming Facial Oil (30ml) - contains hyaluronic acid, phytanic acid, black seed oil and alaria esculenta oil

How to use:

• After cleansing, massage 2-3 drops onto the face, neck and décolleté using upward strokes

They have bit on their website about the oil

It says on the website an oil to use morning and evening.

Latest posts

Back