Gatineau TSV 26/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andrew has posted details of TSV on social media. TSV is Defi Lift Redefining Collection and is worth over £300.

It will contain two supersizes Defi Lift 3d Toned Cream 75ml and Defi Lift 3D Toned Eye Cream

It will also have two new products, Defi Lift Firming Facial Oil and Exfoliating PHA & BHA Glow Tonique.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1647085474067.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647085474067.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 126
Andrew has posted details of TSV on social media. TSV is Defi Lift Redefining Collection and is worth over £300.

It will contain two supersizes Defi Lift 3d Toned Cream 75ml and Defi Lift 3D Toned Eye Cream

It will also have two new products, Defi Lift Firming Facial Oil and Exfoliating PHA & BHA Glow Tonique.
Thanks Sazza for posting the above details.
There‘s more and more competition with the beauty TSV’s of late.
I would guess perhaps Andrew has decided to get the information out today whilst there’s the L’Occitane on offer.

I’m glad there’s an early peek. I often hesitate over a tsv because there’s another possible one a couple of weeks later - should I buy or wait. It makes me feel part of some sort of lottery. They no doubt want us to get them all and to hell with the budget or which offering would be best for an individual.

I’m glad there’s an early peek. I often hesitate over a tsv because there’s another possible one a couple of weeks later - should I buy or wait. It makes me feel part of some sort of lottery. They no doubt want us to get them all and to hell with the budget or which offering would be best for an individual.
There‘s more and more information coming out of everywhere these days, everyone wants our money for each and every beauty offering.

I think I might go for this. I’m worried about it being worth over £300 though because it might be very pricey…..
I’m sure Andrew will be letting us know on the price, he does seem to come with some incredible savings though based on how much each item is usually priced individually.

Trouble is even if I wanted to try Gatineau TSV - or the L’occitane Divine one, which I was really tempted by - and could afford/justify the initial cost (which I sadly can’t atm), I always think what’s the point because I won’t be able to repurchase!

I know they have regular TSV’s but they’re rarely the same products - ditto Elemis - and it seems silly to be to fall in love with or get good results from something I can barely afford at TSV price let alone ever be able to buy again!

That was one of the things I liked about Liz Earle. Granted it’s cheaper to begin with and not so high tech or results driven... But it did mean that most TSVs or their website offers were usually the same products so knew I could continue with them especially if I asked for them for birthday or Christmas etc...

My skin is in dire straits - though a lot of that is illness and medication - plus no fresh air (I know the sun is supposed to be the most aging factor and I never ever see that but somehow my other factors have more effect!!), think I need to find a “system” that helps and I can afford and stick with it for a bit!

Trouble is even if I wanted to try Gatineau TSV - or the L’occitane Divine one, which I was really tempted by - and could afford/justify the initial cost (which I sadly can’t atm), I always think what’s the point because I won’t be able to repurchase!

I know they have regular TSV’s but they’re rarely the same products - ditto Elemis - and it seems silly to be to fall in love with or get good results from something I can barely afford at TSV price let alone ever be able to buy again!

That was one of the things I liked about Liz Earle. Granted it’s cheaper to begin with and not so high tech or results driven... But it did mean that most TSVs or their website offers were usually the same products so knew I could continue with them especially if I asked for them for birthday or Christmas etc...

My skin is in dire straits - though a lot of that is illness and medication - plus no fresh air (I know the sun is supposed to be the most aging factor and I never ever see that but somehow my other factors have more effect!!), think I need to find a “system” that helps and I can afford and stick with it for a bit!
I think exactly the same as you. Always worried about falling in love with a product that I won't be able to afford again! That said, idiot here bought Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream. Got it a lot cheaper on Ebay though. Have I fallen or have I fallen!!!

I think exactly the same as you. Always worried about falling in love with a product that I won't be able to afford again! That said, idiot here bought Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream. Got it a lot cheaper on Ebay though. Have I fallen or have I fallen!!!
I hadn’t even heard of that one but just googled it and seen the price! 😳

Blimey!

Can any cream be worth that amount?!

(Sounds as if yes since you’ve fallen for it!)

I hadn’t even heard of that one but just googled it and seen the price! 😳

Blimey!

Can any cream be worth that amount?!

(Sounds as if yes since you’ve fallen for it!)
The price of it is beyond a joke! But, it's THE nicest cream I have ever tried and I've tried lot! I paid £21 for 15ml of this on Ebay. A lot cheaper than in the stores

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg