Gatineau TSV 29/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

5 Piece Collection (going on sale from the 27th)

Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir (NEW)
Exclusive Supersize
& 2 Limited Edition Favourites

Attachments

• gatunau.jpg
    gatunau.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 267
Gatineau 5 Piece Collection TSV 29/10/22 (pre sale from the 27/10/22)

100ml Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir RRP £49 + post
? 50ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream RRP £103 + post
30ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream RRP £144 + post (as 15ml is £72 + post)

& the Following in a choice of Aromatique or Floral

400ml Hand & Body Wash RRP £30 + post
75ml Hand Balm RRP £20 + post (based on the hand cream)

Total RRP £346 + post *if sizes are correct)

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 163
Yeah like Liz Earle I don’t go for sets now and I’ve just ordered the big AHA body lotion on offer.

Oh I quite like the look of this and Gatineau body products are no where near as sickly sweet smelling as Elemis. I may well be tempted...

Gatineau 5 Piece Collection TSV 29/10/22 (pre sale from the 27/10/22)

? 50ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream RRP £103 + post
30ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream RRP £95 + post

Total RRP £346 + post *if sizes are correct)
Recaluclated

30ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream RRP £62 + post
30ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream RRP £95 + post

Total RRP £256 + post

Gatineau Age Benefit 5 Piece 90th Anniversary Luxury Collection
Item Number 246927
QVC Price £170.00
TSV Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

4 Easy Pay £17.49

Celebrating 90 years of Gatineau's iconic beauty, the five-piece 90th Anniversary Luxury Collection is your ticket to stunning skin this season. With three staple skincare formulas from Gatineau's beloved Age Benefit range, namely their brand-new Melting Cleansing Elixir, Regenerating Cream and supersize Regenerating Eye Cream, this collection also features a duo of bodycare in a stunning scent. The collection comes with a luxurious zipped cosmetics bag to keep them in and would make the ultimate pampering present for someone you love - including you!

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £256 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £186.04.

Revamp your skincare routine – with cleanser, moisturiser and eye cream, all from Gatineau's lauded Age Benefit range, this collection will shake up your whole skincare regime by targeting visible signs of ageing. Formulated to help firm, smooth and brighten the look and feel of your complexion, this terrific trio will help you achieve a plumped, youthful-looking glow you'll simply fall in love with.

Beautiful bodycare – with two brand new bodycare formulas included in this collection, you can treat your skin to uplifting fragrance and revitalising hydration, from your hands to your feet. With an invigorating Hand & Body Wash and moisturising Hand Balm, it's the perfect duo to see you through the chilly season ahead,plus they'll finish your routine with a stunning scent of your choice.

A gorgeous gift – filled with a host of skincare and two beautifully-designed bodycare treats, this stunning set makes the perfect present for someone special. Featuring a plush zipped cosmetics bag, this collection is ideal for a beauty buff you know or for someone who deserves some TLC this season.

A brand-new look – check out the brand-new art deco-inspired designs of the Hand & Body Wash and Hand Balm, making them even more giftable!

Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

What's your favourite fragrance? With two gorgeous scents to choose from, your bodycare will be fragranced with your favourite notes. Select Aromatique for notes of neroli and orange blossom, or choose Floral for the elegant scent of lychee and rose. Whichever you choose, both the Hand & Body Wash and Hand Balm will match so you can layer on the lovely fragrance!

Stock up your stash – we know you're going to adore this collection, so why not receive it again in 60 days' time at the same incredible price? Simply choose the Auto Delivery option to take advantage of this amazing offer again and keep your skincare stocked up this season.

Choose your fragrance:
  • Aromatique – a beautifully aromatic fragrance blend with notes of revitalising neroli and orange blossom
Or
  • Floral – a radiant floral fragrance with notes of delicious lychee and classic rose

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir (100ml) – a luxurious balm that works to effortlessly melt away make-up and impurities on the skin, working to leave it looking hydrated, plump and radiant. Formulated with a blend of revitalising oils
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin (30ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - works to help replenish moisture, smooth skin, even tone, boost radiance and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to revitalise the skin around the eyes. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate
  • 1 x zipped cosmetics bag

Make your choice:
  • 1 x Hand & Body Wash (400ml) in Aromatique or Floral – working to revive and uplift your senses, this versatile wash works to gently cleanse your skin of impurities while also helping to soothe, leaving your body feeling refreshed, soft and hydrated
  • 1 x Hand Balm (75ml) in Aromatique or Floral – a luxurious, non-greasy hand balm that works to leave hands feeling soft, hydrated and conditioned. Enriched with a blend of shea and cocoa butters, as well as rosehip and jojoba oils

I very much like the Gatineau Therapie Corps shower gel but these are new aren’t they? I don’t want the body products and the cleanser bulking out the TSV, I want skin care in good sizes. I do love hand cream but this isn’t going to attract my credit card. Thank Goodness!

If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £256 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £186.04.

100ml Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir RRP £49 - cost £14.15
30ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream RRP £62 cost £17.90
30ml Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream RRP £95 cost £27.43

400ml Hand & Body Wash RRP £30 cost £8.66
75ml Hand Balm RRP £20 (based on the hand cream) cost £5.77

Total RRP £256 cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

They are making a big fuss over this new cleanser but reading how to use its recommended to apply a generous amount and avoid the eye area so a big no from me.😟
On the Gatineau website it states suitable for eye area.

£49 for 100 mls of a cleanser is ridiculous! I will stick to my m and s Micellar oil thanks Andrew. Wonder if he or Michaela will recommend we double cleanse!!! I used to think Gatineau was the be all and end all, not no more!! In fact I'm going off Elemis too. What's wrong with me???😮
But Cashers, your life will never be complete without a cleansing Elixir at the sink.

Also...Has uncle Knobhead had a wee bit of botox to his glabellar? Just in time for the tsv & silly VT in which he dons his hairnet. I forget if the lab coat made an appearance also.

On the Gatineau website it states suitable for eye area.
Good spot. The 'spa fragrance' (perfume) rather puts me off.

Latest posts

Back