Gatineau TSV 29/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But Cashers, your life will never be complete without a cleansing Elixir at the sink.

Also...Has uncle Knobhead had a wee bit of botox to his glabellar? Just in time for the tsv & silly VT in which he dons his hairnet. I forget if the lab coat made an appearance also.
I know SisB!! I used to sit and watch Gatineau and Elemis shows religiously, and end up buying all sorts of ****p! I would actually stay up till midnight to make sure I didn't miss out! No longer I'm afraid.
My son, lives in Amsterdam, buys me a box of fabulous goodies from a shop called Skins. It's full of decent sizes of skincare and perfumes from Europe. I love trying them all, most are horrendously expensive when I Google them! The box lasts me ages and when it's gone I shop around. I'm currently using Olay Regenerist day cream. It was half price in Tesco for around £14 and I have to say, My skin is fine. Mind you, I am addicted to Estee Lauders advanced night repair under it.
Having said this, no doubt I will be buying the Elemis Christmas TSV!! Old habits die hard🙄 ( I always gift the smellies from the TSV), only interested in the skincare.

Latest posts

Back