Gatineau TSV 6/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1669730234767.png

Oh I like the look of that. I haven't bought a TSV since early summer and I think this will tempt me. It's an odd day for a Gatineau TSV - they usually do them on a Sunday.

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 119
50ml Defi Lift 3D Toned Cream RRP £94 + post
30ml Defi Lift 3D Eye Cream RRP £85 + post
75ml Defi Lift 3D Marine Firming Mask RRP £49 + post
100ml Defi Lift 3D Firming & Toning Body Oil RRP £45 + post

Total RRP £273 + post

I’m getting daily e-mails from Gatineau sending me offers from the Beauty Rooms in Windsor(I believe Mr Gatineau/Baggley(sp)’s business). They smell of desperation. That said it’s a sign of the times - survival is the prize.

If they cut out the body oil and brought the price down to £45 I would try it.
I avoid sets of any beauty brand that include a whopping bottle of shower gel/body lotion etc to “pad out” and boost the price on an offering of facial treatments.

It all went downhill when they stopped the points for the beauty passport.
Went downhill with inferior reformulations starting with the lovely silk cleanser and toner.
Yet to find a cleanser as good as that one.

The Jeunesse range or whatever it was called was good.

Anyone remember the cleanser in sachets with the mixing brush ?
Skin felt properly clean after that one.

They just seemed to discontinue and or reformulate ranges really quickly.

I loved the Laser range, and it was gone in the blink of an eye. Every time Andrew is on, it's a new or improved version of something. They balls up big time with the eye makeup remover which most on here loved, changed it then brought the original back, but many had moved on to a different brand and never went back. I remember using the neck gel for a long time then suddenly Andrew started pushing oh, but you need to use another cream on top of it as it doesn't moisturize your neck. I had started M&S one then. It was like he was pushing and pushing using more and more products just as Keeley does.

If they cut out the body oil and brought the price down to £45 I would try it.
I avoid sets of any beauty brand that include a whopping bottle of shower gel/body lotion etc to “pad out” and boost the price on an offering of facial treatments.
I also thinks that the prices are bit expensive and not much improvement in the quality of product itself. I missed the range of old products they were much better

They just seemed to discontinue and or reformulate ranges really quickly.

I loved the Laser range, and it was gone in the blink of an eye. Every time Andrew is on, it's a new or improved version of something. They balls up big time with the eye makeup remover which most on here loved, changed it then brought the original back, but many had moved on to a different brand and never went back. I remember using the neck gel for a long time then suddenly Andrew started pushing oh, but you need to use another cream on top of it as it doesn't moisturize your neck. I had started M&S one then. It was like he was pushing and pushing using more and more products just as Keeley does.
And now he owns the company, I imagine it will only get worse. He has to save costs somehow !

Like Liz Earle I tend to go for individual items rather than collections now.
Not bought a Gatineau TSV for yonks.

Gatineau DefiLift 90th Anniversary Firm & Tone Skincare Collection

QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £77.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Celebrate Gatineau's 90th anniversary with sumptuous skincare that's specially formulated for your maturing skin. Featuring four luxurious skincare and bodycare treats from Gatineau's lauded DefiLift range, including supersize moisturiser, supersize eye cream, a newly launched face mask and new body oil, your whole beauty regimen will be revitalised as they work to firm, tone and smooth the look of your skin from top to toe. Let your skin feel lifted and oh-so-soft with this gorgeous collection from the experts at Gatineau.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £273 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £77.96 plus P&P, you're saving £195.04.

High Performance skincare - the Defi Lift 3D range is a collection of products designed to target the visual signs of skin ageing, working to tighten, tone and redefine the look of the complexion. Cleverly using Plant Protein Technology taken from wheat, soy and corn, Gatineau's Defi Lift range is also designed to help the skin look plumper and more hydrated for a more youthful and glowing appearance.

In with the new - inside your collection are two new formulas for you to enjoy, just in time for the festive season! Gatineau's indulgent DefiLift Firming Face Mask is a brand-new, clay-based formula that works to firm and tighten the look and feel of your complexion, leaving it looking toned and youthful, while the DefiLift Firming Body Oil boasts a brand-new and improved formula to help deliver intense hydration and suppleness to your skin. With so much newness, it's like Christmas has come early!

Step up your skincare - alongside the body oil, there are three incredible skincare formulas included in this collection that specially designed for mature skin. Working to smooth, soften and firm the feel of your skin, the Redefining Cream, Redefining Eye Cream and Firming Face Mask will work in harmony to help give your complexion a youth-boosted look that appears lifted and refined. The best part? You can simply slot them into your existing skincare regimen to up the ante when it comes to caring for your ageing complexion.

Make yours a supersize! There are not one but two amazing supersizes in this collection, giving both the DefiLift Redefining Cream and DefiLift Redefining Eye Cream a big boost so you can keep your expert skincare routine going for longer. Talk about more for your money!

The gift of self-care - whether you know someone who's already a skincare super-fan or there's a loved one in your life who could really do with a bit of TLC, this gorgeous collection will help them upgrade their self-care with luxury formulas their skin will simply love. Let them put their best face forward this season (especially in the chilly weather!) with skincare that will make them feel fantastic.

Stock up on skincare – if you love Gatineau, we're pretty sure you'll want to stock up on this incredible collection again, all at our amazing Today's Special Value price. Simply select the Auto Delivery option to receive it again in 90 days' time.

Contains:

• 1 x DefiLift Firming Body Oil (100ml) – a silky, hydrating body oil that works to deliver intense moisture to your skin while giving it a toned, firmer feel. Enriched with biopeptide complex alongside coffee and algae oils
  • 1 x DefiLift Firming Face Mask (75ml) – a clay-based face mask that works to firm and tighten the feel of your skin, as well as offering hydration to help give your complexion a toned, youthful look. Enriched with polyglutamic acid, PHA and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x DefiLift Redefining Cream (50ml; supersize) – a rich moisturiser that helps to promote a more refined and toned appearance. Specially formulated for maturing skin, this advanced moisturiser works towards achieving a more lifted, youthful-looking complexion. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, cammiphora mukul extract, olive oil, jojoba wax, mango and shea butters. Ideal for ages 40+
  • 1 x DefiLift Redefining Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) – a lightweight, creamy formula that works to deeply hydrate and comfort the delicate eye area, helping it appear toned and firm. Infused with a combination of tetrapeptides 9 and 11

How to use:
DefiLift Firming Body Oil:

• Apply to slightly damp skin after a shower or bath; a little goes a long way and the amount you need will depend on how dry or dehydrated your skin is
  • Start with a small amount and apply more as needed
  • Used regularly, you may find you need to use less as skin becomes more hydrated and supple

DefiLift Firming Face Mask:

• Apply generously to the face, avoiding the eye area
  • Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water
  • Use 1-2 times per week

DefiLift Redefining Cream:

• Use 10-pence-sized amount of moisturiser on your face and neck, morning and evening, after cleansing

DefiLift Redefining Eye Cream:

• Apply your eye cream after serum and follow with your favourite moisturiser

I thought I'd go for this but I'm not a fan of clay masks and as for putting the body oil onto slightly damp skin...yuck!

I was toying with ordering this TSV but it is expensive. Had a look through my stash last night and found a Prai 24k serum and lot of cream from a previous TSV. Never used it before so gave it a go. I have to say, this morning my skin feels amazing. Just read the reviews on the m and s website and most agree, it's a keeper. Price is good too. I really like Gatineau but they do seem to be going down the Elemis route of bringing out more and more "layering" products . Puts me right off. But I do like watching Michaela as opposed to Keeley these days.

Latest posts

Back