Gems by Rene

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Some lovely designs, especially liked the Peruvian opal ring, just a shame everything was in yellow gold which I don't wear very often. Would also be nice if QVC would give more info on gold weight, quality of stones etc.

Still, it was nice to see something new for a change and it seemed to be selling well.

Anyone tempted?

Some lovely pieces but too expensive. I can't afford to buy QVC jewellery anymore. I know gold and silver prices have gone up. I've bought plenty in the past when it was affordable. :flower::flower:

Agreed, some lovely pieces - but veh veh 'spensive. I'd have liked to have seen more in white gold too. Nice to see Ammolite getting an airing on Q too, normally the reserve of IW.

Rene looks like the missing fifth member of Kraftwerk :nod: :giggle:

I totally agree. I am a white gold lover and QVC even if you could afford what they are charging is a waste land.
The silver gem set rings are outrageous in price too. Infact I can remember buying gold rings for the same price they are now charging for silver!!!

QVC don't want you to know how little gold is in the rings.

I thought Rene was a very good guest. He was informative and clearly knew a lot about his gems. I noticed that he often stated exactly how much gold was in the piece.

Latest posts

Back