General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watching Mike Mason selling that Versailles perfume? If he says "decadent" and "opulent" enough He might just convince me that its anything whatsoever to do with the comprehensive history of the French Revolutiin he just gave us:sleepy:

Anybody watching Mike Mason selling that Versailles perfume? If he says "decadent" and "opulent" enough He might just convince me that its anything whatsoever to do with the comprehensive history of the French Revolutiin he just gave us:sleepy:

Yes it did amuse me too!

If anyone has ever watched the 'Supersizers' series with Giles Coren and Sue Perkins you may have seen the episode about the French Revolution, and in particular Versailles. It was a stinking cesspit of filth at that time, servants and even nobility used to take a crap behind curtains!

Filth! How Mikey made me laugh with the rubbish he was speaking, very funny though.

Yes it did amuse me too!

If anyone has ever watched the 'Supersizers' series with Giles Coren and Sue Perkins you may have seen the episode about the French Revolution, and in particular Versailles. It was a stinking cesspit of filth at that time, servants and even nobility used to take a crap behind curtains!

Filth! How Mikey made me laugh with the rubbish he was speaking, very funny though.

Ahh Bless him. he got his info from the I Spy book of history

To be fair to Mike, he never has a hair out of place :p

I thought the irony was hilarious the other evening when he launched DOTD, a pack of 5 hairbrushes!! Even he saw the irony tbf! It was funny, especially when he put the wig thing on!!

I thought the irony was hilarious the other evening when he launched DOTD, a pack of 5 hairbrushes!! Even he saw the irony tbf! It was funny, especially when he put the wig thing on!!

I have always, and still do like it when mike lampoons himself. I am sure if you met him in the street he would be the same.

PJ

Yes, this is Steve's last day of the 19 day stint.

Such a shame, Steve & Marina was hilarious last night. From maybe 12am onwards it was like how Bid used to be... laugh a minute stuff.
Steve said he wasn't sure when he was back on Bid, it would depend if PS is back on... he said something about if it isn't tonight he will be back on PD in a few days. I will definitely watch PD more now.

kiri bloore must have been a bit like "what about me? i've got a months worth of black outfits ready here"

Kiri seems to have been on continuously for quite a while now, maybe she is due a holiday?

oh also, anyone have any thoughts on "team bates"

her presenting of the tanzanite was like watching peter simon in a northern accent.

I struggle to watch her for any length of time, I cannot put my finger on why but I just cannot warm to her, at all.

And even more so when she is on with Dirty Peter, together they can be a bit too smutty for my liking. It dosen't seem appropriate for a shopping channel, even one as leftfield as Bid, in my opinion.

I admire her for trying it alone (presenting)

she is trying a bit to hard to find her own personality at the moment in my opinion, however at certain times she is very good for example her demo of the exercise equipment last night was very accurate and well presented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back