Get it right Anna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Maybe she should concentrate on getting the brand name of Lenovo right and forget using big words, silly bint:giggle:

Maybe she should concentrate on getting the brand name of Lenovo right and forget using big words, silly bint:giggle:
Why does she use all those big words. I think thats why she dyed her hair darker, to make us all think, she"s not an airhead,
and i don"t mean anyone who has blonde hair is an airhead), but i think she thinks that in her head, that she"s above that, and gives us
all those fancy long words, and adds bits in about the products , that have no meaning at all, and i find it condsending and i think she thinks
she"s above being a tele sales presenter . I don"t dislike the girl, i just think she doesn"t fit in and she"s trying too hard to be different.
Sorry about all the "i thinks" in this thread. Havent had my coffee yet, wanted to check out the forum first. How sad is that he he

She said LEE VO NO about 5 times in quick succession when I caught it earlier. I had to switch over it was doing my head in.

She said LEE VO NO about 5 times in quick succession when I caught it earlier. I had to switch over it was doing my head in.
Well you can safely switch back again Burly B . It"s only Kim and she"s a lovely soothing voice. :thinking: And dare i ask, what"s that on your knee on your new Avatar ????? Even with glasses on can"t fathom it out. Oh are you a doctor and its a baby

A quantity of homosapians are of the opinion that they are required to bring into play a cacophony of elongated prose to illustrate their own individual astuteness.

Dont get it meself

Why does she use all those big words. I think thats why she dyed her hair darker, to make us all think, she"s not an airhead,
and i don"t mean anyone who has blonde hair is an airhead), but i think she thinks that in her head, that she"s above that, and gives us
all those fancy long words, and adds bits in about the products , that have no meaning at all, and i find it condsending and i think she thinks
she"s above being a tele sales presenter . I don"t dislike the girl, i just think she doesn"t fit in and she"s trying too hard to be different.
Sorry about all the "i thinks" in this thread. Havent had my coffee yet, wanted to check out the forum first. How sad is that he he

Latest posts

Back