Beach cover-up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree, watched around 10 pm last night for a few minutes, Debbie Flint and some blond lady on flogging amongst other things, Marla Wynn. Sleeveless top with a chiffon overlay was on, blond lady says why not get two???? Lady, they were £60 each!! Ok, it was nice, but at the end of the day it was a flimsy sleeveless top ( and being of a certain age I'm adverse to much of the sleeveless offerings).

Oh no. Jilly and the brand ambassador said those dreaded words - you could use the Masai dress as a beach cover-up - it only costs £94. Yes - let's get it full of sand and sea water and sun lotion etc.

Lol, not forgetting dripping your ice cream on it.

Obviously, the cost of living crisis hasn’t hit TV land - or they’re just in denial about it as it’s bad for business 🤭

Oh no. Jilly and the brand ambassador said those dreaded words - you could use the Masai dress as a beach cover-up - it only costs £94. Yes - let's get it full of sand and sea water and sun lotion etc.
June's famous for suggesting we can wear Frank Usher tops over our bikinis. A beach towel is usually all you need.

Last year I was struggling to get a beach cover up in the shops. They were either thick linen, or had long sleeves or were black. I just wanted something thin and colourful to go over my swimsuit when sunbathing by the pool on holiday. I saw one on Amazon, about £12 in a royal blue, slightly see through quite thin material, and one size. Gave it a chance and it was just what I wanted, ended up getting a pale pink one as well. Loads of colours so may get another one for this year😊

This type of sales patter really gets my goat!! Do they think that people don't know how to wear clothes? It would be good as a beach cover up- no it wouldn't!! you can wear it walking the dog! plenty of stretch so good for playing with the Grandchildren! Out for lunch with the girls! Good for travelling on a plane! etc, etc!! Just shut up with your ridiculous suggestions, we don't need lessons in how to wear clothes!!!

This type of sales patter really gets my goat!! Do they think that people don't know how to wear clothes? It would be good as a beach cover up- no it wouldn't!! you can wear it walking the dog! plenty of stretch so good for playing with the Grandchildren! Out for lunch with the girls! Good for travelling on a plane! etc, etc!! Just shut up with your ridiculous suggestions, we don't need lessons in how to wear clothes!!!
We don't need advice how or when to wear our clothes. The advice I dislike the most is 'Wear it when walking your dog.' I walk my dog almost every day and I wear what I've dressed myself in that morning and the same jacket I wear when I go shopping or to other destinations. Another piece of advice I don't need is, 'Wear it with your favourite jeans' I'll wear it with whatever I please, thank you very much!!

Yes, that good advice of wearing it when walking the dog. Kim Mendelsson once recommended a long floaty dress for dog walking. Not here in the Borders matey. You need wellies, a woolly hat, a warm coat, 3 jumpers and gloves. Wear a Kim & Co maxi dress and you'll be on the evening news being airlifted to hospital suffering from major hypothermia (and being branded a first class idiot!). ****** freezing here today along with gale force winds. Will it always be winter?

CC

Not forgetting June and her visits to the opera in Frank Usher.
What, in one of their 'couture ' pieces???? She's started to get on my nerves, spouting any old thing to flog the crap at ridiculous prices. I thought she looked awful today in that silly pink thing with the awful exaggerated shark bite sides. I used to quite like their stuff a few years ago, never bought anything mind, but their prices have shot through the roof lately. Makes M and S look positively cheap!!

Many, many years ago a friend bought a Frank Usher dress from a high end boutique. This was when it was still a couture brand. It was very expensive but was for a wedding anniversary cruise. I always remember it because the washing instructions were do not wash and do not dry clean, but no instructions how to get clean🤔

Many, many years ago a friend bought a Frank Usher dress from a high end boutique. This was when it was still a couture brand. It was very expensive but was for a wedding anniversary cruise. I always remember it because the washing instructions were do not wash and do not dry clean, but no instructions how to get clean🤔
How strange

What, in one of their 'couture ' pieces???? She's started to get on my nerves, spouting any old thing to flog the crap at ridiculous prices. I thought she looked awful today in that silly pink thing with the awful exaggerated shark bite sides. I used to quite like their stuff a few years ago, never bought anything mind, but their prices have shot through the roof lately. Makes M and S look positively cheap!!
June actually gets on my nerves. She obviously has been to QVC sales school training, when showing a piece of clothing, she will make reference to " This would look good with a pair of SKECHERS" or "It would be great worn with a Marla Wynne scarf" Its so obvious when she tries to slip in another brand that QVC sell. She must think people are stupid!!

Fake posh accent,not forgetting they cannot size their garments properly!
One size fits all

June actually gets on my nerves. She obviously has been to QVC sales school training, when showing a piece of clothing, she will make reference to " This would look good with a pair of SKECHERS" or "It would be great worn with a Marla Wynne scarf" Its so obvious when she tries to slip in another brand that QVC sell. She must think people are stupid!!
Judging by the clothes June wears on QVC, I wouldn't want her fashion advice.

Debbie Flint on with Radley. The BA looks as if she’s wearing the last Helene Bormann jacket over a denim jacket. Talk about mess in a dixie. Not sure what Debbie is wearing, I think it might be a Frank Usher offering, whatever. For some reason it reminds me of a joke back in the 1960s of a nightdress with fur round the hem to keep your neck warm🤭🤭

Latest posts

Back