Getting worried....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucia

Registered Shopper
I haven't ordered from IW for a long time but as I was in need of a new SatNav when I saw IW had a TomTom pick of the day (which is the make I wanted) on FlexiPay I decided to purchase it. So after finding out they'd cancelled my online account I had to call 'Customer Services'...that was interesting but finally managed to get them to understand what I wanted.

That was I think on the 19th - so far I have received a letter (which spelt my name wrong!) saying they have taken the first payment and that the next payment would come out on the 19th July. ....but no SatNav.

Given some of the previous threads on here about how poor the CS and delivery has been I got a bit worried and check my online account a few days ago to see the status of my order, it wasn't on there, so waited a while longer and checked again today - STILL not there.
I know I ought to call CS but after the last experience I really am dreading it.

Is it usual for phone orders to not be on the online account?

Do orders normally take this long?

I'm worrying now and wish I had paid a bit more for the package via Amazon as it would have been here by now!!

email Graham on here. It seems thats the only way to get the muppets at IW to do anything decent. Oh, or you could mail the boss at IW but I dont know his name, sorry.

Hope you get it sorted, if not take them stupid ******* to small claims court.

If you paid with a credit (not debit card) ask your bank/cc company to do a chargeback as you've not received the goods they have taken money for.

They have no right to take the money and sit on it for weeks before sending goods.

It would seem that IW can do as they please. I have ordered goods direct from the web site for some of the beauty product ie Proto-col and they have been despatched within two days although the prices are a little higher cos its not a pick of the day. The P&P is also cheaper direct. IW can take up to maybe three weeks, having already taken the cash from your card. I personally, as I have posted on other threads, will not be purchasing from IW again.

Sadly I used a debit card.....I am seriously unimpressed.

If it hasn't arrived by tomorrow I will email Graham and see if I can get my money back.

Thanks all.

Phew! It arrived!

They tried to deliver it yesterday but I was out so after fighting with absolutely hopeless automated telephone system that the courier company had I gave up and rebooked on line, for re-delivery today.
It just arrived!

Phew!!

Latest posts

Back