Gobby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Debbie Flint has just dropped the bombshell that AY is on for 3hrs tonight to welcome in the New Year. Not a good omen for 2012 is it?:sad:

I suppose we'll be able to hear her over the bangs
151644.gif

I am on my own tonight too, find new year really tough, I always get this feeling of dread. I had a really wonderful Christmas, but new year makes me anxious. Fine about being home alone as have guests tomorrow and actually it is nice to have a break from cooking and cleaning. Think will have a quicl peek at A Y just to see what she is wearing to welcome 2012!

I love New Year. There doesn't seem to be much on tonight so I'll probably see the old year out with a good bitch about Alison and then switch over to Sky News at 5 to midnight.

I am on my own tonight too, find new year really tough, I always get this feeling of dread. I had a really wonderful Christmas, but new year makes me anxious. Fine about being home alone as have guests tomorrow and actually it is nice to have a break from cooking and cleaning. Think will have a quicl peek at A Y just to see what she is wearing to welcome 2012!

I'm EXACTLY the same about NY silversequin, I get really anxious too and the same feeling of impending doom.
Hey ho. :sad:

New Year throws up all sorts of emotions silversequin, hope you have a settled evening. xxx

me too. even years ago when i was generally happier and in a more sort of 'normal' family situation and enjoyed xmas, never liked new year - always made me depressed.

Thought it would be fun to watch but ten minutes of female squawking had to switch off.

Wish everyone a really happy, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year.

I really don't mind AY, she's not necessarily one of my favourites but I find her humour to my taste.
She maybe a bit squeaky, but at least she admits it. She's pretty genuine IMO, alot more than some!

me too. even years ago when i was generally happier and in a more sort of 'normal' family situation and enjoyed xmas, never liked new year - always made me depressed.

Yes, another one here. I was tucked up in bed long before midnight with my two mutts and the obligatory painkillers.

i dont celebrate new year, its my daughters birthday in a few days i would rather celebrate that. maybe its a age thing ...

People do get a major emotional downer come new year. Christmas you are forced to be jolly etc and suddenly its back to the real world with a bang. Bills, paying for all the wonderful things you bought when in a frenzy of shopping for the holidays.

On to AY, well flashing the puppies for new year's eve(I did flick over at one point), just thought sweetie you really need to get measured for a proper bra fit. The boobs squeezed together in the middle is a sign of wrong cup size. It would also make her look so much thinner too, proper fitting bras are wonders. Now she is not the only one someone else on tv last night same look.

I was out of the room at one point but apparently she admitted to being 46 - is this the first time she's revealed her actual age on air?

A few years ago AY was presenting a lulu show near/on her birthday and lulu said AY's age then. The beginning of july I think.

No, I heard her state her age to someone (forget who) a week or so ago.

Went to my neighbour's house last night & to my horror, one of the other guests was shrieking away in true Alison Young fashion!
There was no escape lol.

Latest posts

Back