Gobby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

she seems obsessed with age. as i've said before she used to go on and on and on about the mojave magic guy's age. she does the same with laura geller and on one of my quick flicks in the last couple days she was making a big deal about the guest she was speaking to being 40 next year and DG being 50.

I enjoyed last night's shows actually. I think she's at her best when she rattles through people's general beauty questions.

I did sky+ the AY show last night and watched it today, I thought she was very funny, I lol when she said that she thought Craig was 47, then said that his mother rang in to say he was 39.

alisons skin does look good and i believe its because she is not underweight. same goes for liz earle.

alisons skin does look good and i believe its because she is not underweight. same goes for liz earle.

Yeah, but Liz Earle has the wattage equivalent of Blackpool illuminations shone at her face in every show: an iguana would seem to have a dewy complexion if the same were done to it! :tongue:

Sadly though, there is the need to keep inflating it because time does not stand still ㋡

Give AY her dues, as a fellow Cancerian I can innocently forget my age by a year!

Ha, ha, so true! I am cancer as well and when people ask me how old I am, I have to stop and think first and then say it, as I am never sure.:blush:

After all, age is just a number!

Latest posts

Back