Good Customer Service from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura L'occitane Earle

Registered Shopper
I just got the courage to contact QVC about the Arran Aromatics After The Rain Collection, which I bought on Last Clicks. I was so looking forward to it after reading the reviews. Unfortunately, when I received it, two of the tubes were about a third empty, and the lip balm had a fingerprint in it. The person I spoke to at QVC was really nice, and appologized, saying that the returned product should have been sent to their outlet store if in good condition, or back to the manufacturer. He said that he would get someone to come and pick up the parcel. I would have been happy to take it to the P.O if they sent a returns label, but he said they would get someone to pick it up, and he said I would get a full refund, inc. P&P.

Hurray for QVC sorting it out really efficiently. :mysmilie_696:

Now, I am counting down to Beauty Day - can't wait! Hope we get easy pays on everything!

that's good to hear...got to say i have never had any probs with QVC's CS but then I am a forceful person....mild mannered.....but forceful :D

that's good to hear...got to say i have never had any probs with QVC's CS but then I am a forceful person....mild mannered.....but forceful :D

Or in my case......"got to say i have never had any probs with QVC's CS but then I am a forceful person....<s>mild mannered.....but forceful</s>" :mysmilie_17:

Glad it was sorted though, yet another used item sent out as new - maybe about time, people started contacting Trading Standards instead of QVC CS as this is getting really quite worrying now!
I must say I have always found QVC CS to be pleasant to deal with but of course they're trained to apologise/sympathise/empathise, have a pat excuse ready & so on - QVC are starting to take the p*ss though with this 'Don't know how this could have happened....!' approach, don't you think?

qvc cs were very helpful this week.I had ordered the 1.5 litre slow cooker and when it arrived there was no knob on the front to turn it from off ,lo,hi etc.When I rand they said they would pick it up within 5 working days and the very next day they had picked it up!Can't get much better than that.

I think that their customer service is excellent. I received a Lola Rose bracelet that was slightly chipped-no hesitation, though. Pre paid envelope on the way to return for full refund inc p & p. I have never had a problem, ever.

its all very well having good customer service for returns girls and boys, but most of your examples relate to shoddy goods. no matter how good the customer service is, you shouldnt need it if the company was doing its job properley. how many times have you ordered from john lewis or a similar name and had things turn up broken? it really doesnt happen to the extend that it does with QVC.
its all very well haveing great CS but get the root causes sorted out please.

its all very well having good customer service for returns girls and boys, but most of your examples relate to shoddy goods. no matter how good the customer service is, you shouldnt need it if the company was doing its job properley. how many times have you ordered from john lewis or a similar name and had things turn up broken? it really doesnt happen to the extend that it does with QVC.
its all very well haveing great CS but get the root causes sorted out please.

If John Lewis had a forum like this one then perhaps it would paint a different story,who knows how many items they send out compared to QVC or any other mail order for that matter that may arrive broken or parts missing.

I just got the courage to contact QVC about the Arran Aromatics After The Rain Collection, which I bought on Last Clicks. I was so looking forward to it after reading the reviews. Unfortunately, when I received it, two of the tubes were about a third empty, and the lip balm had a fingerprint in it. The person I spoke to at QVC was really nice, and appologized, saying that the returned product should have been sent to their outlet store if in good condition, or back to the manufacturer. He said that he would get someone to come and pick up the parcel. I would have been happy to take it to the P.O if they sent a returns label, but he said they would get someone to pick it up, and he said I would get a full refund, inc. P&P.

Hurray for QVC sorting it out really efficiently. :mysmilie_696:

Now, I am counting down to Beauty Day - can't wait! Hope we get easy pays on everything!

sorry to hear that BUT had it gone to the outlet her highness would have not allowed it to be sold had it looked like it had been pre -owned.....

Or in my case......"got to say i have never had any probs with QVC's CS but then I am a forceful person....<s>mild mannered.....but forceful</s>" :mysmilie_17:

Glad it was sorted though, yet another used item sent out as new - maybe about time, people started contacting Trading Standards instead of QVC CS as this is getting really quite worrying now!
I must say I have always found QVC CS to be pleasant to deal with but of course they're trained to apologise/sympathise/empathise, have a pat excuse ready & so on - QVC are starting to take the p*ss though with this 'Don't know how this could have happened....!' approach, don't you think?

yes me too as i havent yet drummed up the courage to ring them with TWO items of BE minerals that have been opened though the brushes are new....not good enough QVC

O.K, this is the second comment I am posting about good CS from QVC in as many days - so firstly, I have to clarify that I really don't work for them!

I got a little bit carried away with the excitement of Beauty Day and LG's Decadent Delights and ordered 4 sets. Whoops! I don't know what got into me, except that the blushers are gorgeous and the lip glosses looked amazing, and the little hoarder in me was jumping up and down at the £6 Beauty Day saving.

Well, common sense prevailed, and guilt set in, offset only a little by the fact that I have FARTed on both the LE TSV and the L'O TSV, despite it being my birthday last week.

Anyway, just called QVC to try to cancel one of the Decadents (I know I should have cancelled 2, but I just could not bring myself to do it!). The lovely man at the other end of the phone said that the product had already left the warehouse, but that he would send me a pre-pay label to send it back.

Hurray for QVC! :mysmilie_82:

I have always found them excellent, very polite, yes I know they are trained but when I compare them to British Gas (down right rude) and Virgin Media (hopeless) I have been impressed. My best experince was with Morphy Richards, bought elec blanket in House Of Fraser sale, it broke. Contacted Morphy Richards and they sent me a replacement the next day by courier and it was a more expensive model as mine had been discontinued.

Latest posts

Back