Gossip Crystal Bezel Sports Style Bracelet Watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tyson

Guest Shopper
Hi,

Has anyone bought this watch Gossip Crystal Bezel Sports Style Bracelet Watch.

I have jsut ordered this as a Christmas present and I am just wondering how many of you have had a problem with the chipping on the watch and also the silver tone hardware turning copper?

I ordered it white.

Many thanks,
Tyson.

If Bakergirl can get on today, she has one and loved it. She had problems with the site yesterday and couldn't get on.

There is a Gossip TSV coming up I see later this month.

I have got it in white, it is lovely and well worth the money. It is starting to chip now so you do have to be carefull but i have had lots of wear from it for the price HTH.

I got this in white when it was TSV the first time round. I do really like it but I very rarely wear it now as I find it so heavy. The some of the silverware is starting to get a copper tinge now.

i have this and the battery has goneand the white paint has chipped and the bezel has turned brassy but i have had it a year or so. loved wearingthis watch though as it looked the part.

Yes, I bought it over a year ago and the bezel has turned brassy too The paint is chipping too but for the price I paid [about £14-£16] it was quite a good time keeper for the money.

I love mine. The paint is starting to chip off but for the money paid I'm not disappointed. It probably would have looked better longer if I didn't wear it to work.

I did have to take it to a jeweller to get links removed.

Oh and it was mistaken by a Chanel SA to be a Chanel watch - a J12 - costing around £7,500.00. Bet it doesn't chip. :D

Complete waste of money IMHO, I wore it a few times, just shopping etc, nothing heavy handed and the paint chipped off. Threw it out :(

Hi,

Has anyone bought this watch Gossip Crystal Bezel Sports Style Bracelet Watch.

I have jsut ordered this as a Christmas present and I am just wondering how many of you have had a problem with the chipping on the watch and also the silver tone hardware turning copper?

I ordered it white.

Many thanks,
Tyson.

I have the black and white. Wear one of them everyday and have done for about a year. It gets a lot of comments from people, all positive. Its a great time keeper and although some of the paint is chipping it is not obvious to others.
You'll love it i'm sure.

I bought the black and the white one over a year ago and no problems, no chipping, I love them. I also get a lot of good comments about the white one especially.

I bought the black and the white one over a year ago and no problems, no chipping, I love them. I also get a lot of good comments about the white one especially.

Were you extra careful when wearing the watch to prevent the chipping?

I love mine. The paint is starting to chip off but for the money paid I'm not disappointed. It probably would have looked better longer if I didn't wear it to work.

I did have to take it to a jeweller to get links removed.

Oh and it was mistaken by a Chanel SA to be a Chanel watch - a J12 - costing around £7,500.00. Bet it doesn't chip. :D

It sounds as though it will hold up.

Its great that the Chanel SA thought its was the J12 and you're right I bet it doesn't chip.

I was going to buy the plasteramic watch buy ToyW but thought this is a trend and the watch could date and I could never justify spending £109 on a watch never mind £7,500 grand regardless of the designer behind it.

I was concerned when I read the reviews on QVC and thought I had made a boo boo.

Thank you for putting my mind at rest. I am sure the recipient will wear it and love it.

Tyson,

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who kept the link or two they had removed, and might be willing to give/sell as I need to add 1! Have the white one.

Latest posts

Back