gossip watches tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
anyone have any info on this?

have seen loads of the presenters wearing the two tone watch and have let it slip,this is the TSV.Kathy is wearing it now on the jewellery outlet and its the first time,I've seen a close up and it looks really nice!

Not really understanding the 3 ways to wear it?!

Liking the look of the watch. I hope it is better quality than a ceramic look watch they had a couple of years - all the paint stuff peeled off. I got the last TSV the rubber strap watch. I do like their watches and quite reasonably priced

RD I dont think they let it slip anymore.....more like a oh whoopsy.......did I say something. oh well.....JR is the best at letting it 'slip' as to whats the up & coming TSV..... just another ploy to whet our appetites.used to work on me but not any more....i spend more than enough with them

Gossip Two Tone Interchangable Bezel Bracelet Watch.
Today's Special Value Price £19.34
QVC Price £23.50
Item Number 669320
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Arrive on time and on trend with this fabulous designer-inspired watch by Gossip. Hot off the catwalks, the watch boasts a fashionable ceramic and metal two-tone bracelet strap, which is one of the key trends in luxury timepieces right now. To give the watch added versatility, it comes with three interchangeable bezels; polished metal, crystal-embellished and enamel. Choose the watch in one of four fashion-forward colour combinations: Black and Rose-tone, Black and Gold-tone, White and Gold-tone or White and Rose-tone.

•Two-tone ceramic bracelet
•Three interchangeable bezels
•Easy-to-read dial with crystal accents
•Choice of four key colour combinations

Additional information:

•Dial: 29mm (1.1") in diameter
•Arabic numerals at quarter-hour positions
•Crystal baton markers at remaining hours
•Detachable bezels: 37mm (1.5") in diameter
•Bracelet strap: 20.5cm (8") in length
•Bracelet has one removable link to adjust the length
•Japanese quartz movement
•All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.669320

Blech!:puke:

This watch has a touch of the Elvis Presley's about it.......and not Elvis the good years either, the Vegas, pant shi**ing,daulaudin taking, peanut butter and bacon sarnie eating years.

hope it really is ceramic

i love this look. begrudginly bought the white chanel looking painted white one and wore it everyday until it died and the paint totally peeled off.

this is the same sporty chanel/armani look but has a ceramic bracelet wheras the other gossip watch was painted.cant wait have gone mad and ordered both colours in the rose gold option.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I went for the Black'Gold Tone optin, not that I need a new watch! :giggle: I'm vertempted by the rubber strapped watch in the jade green too - http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.699168.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch I have it in the purple and absolutely love it! Still a bargain at £11.94 (plus P&P, of course :wink: ).

i have this in blue and got it on 3 easy pays. love it for a casual look with jeans and a sporty blue jacket. comfortable and keeping good time.

I went for the Black'Gold Tone optin, not that I need a new watch! :giggle: I'm vertempted by the rubber strapped watch in the jade green too - http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.699168.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch I have it in the purple and absolutely love it! Still a bargain at £11.94 (plus P&P, of course :wink: ).

i have this in blue and got it on 3 easy pays. love it for a casual look with jeans and a sporty blue jacket. comfortable and keeping good time.

i also got it in blue, white and yellow when it was a TSV i love it so much

tempted by the jade green, but i wanna see the new green and taupe options that are in stock but not showin with a pic

I've gone for the black with the gold tone.not sure - but I've lost my watch and I wear a lot black,so I'm prepared to give it a go.................although I don't think the TSV price was great - again just another example of saving the p&p really.

Its nice to have something for those who wear gold jewellery - however I'm surprised a silver option with say a colour (purple?) wasn't made.

Tempted by those 3-packs of rubber strap digital watch thingies (682071). Going on hols soon and would be better on the beach/round the pool than my 'proper' watch. Or am I just getting suckered?!

why say its ceramic when its not!

all the descriptions are saying that this is a ceramic watch. catherine is presenting the it list and has just pointed out that it has ceramic painted on but is not ceramic.

i had the other chanel white watch and loved it but the paint flaked off. but liked it too much to return it. not impressed i think that was very dishonest as the descriptions were very misleading.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Tempted by those 3-packs of rubber strap digital watch thingies (682071). Going on hols soon and would be better on the beach/round the pool than my 'proper' watch. Or am I just getting suckered?!

I've got one of the 'proper' ones of those, a Breo one and it is really comfy and easy to wear, only trouble is, even though I like the look of it I cant see the numbers without my bins on so its no good to me really....! I did think it was a good price for the three though.

all the descriptions are saying that this is a ceramic watch. catherine is presenting the it list and has just pointed out that it has ceramic painted on but is not ceramic.

i had the other chanel white watch and loved it but the paint flaked off. but liked it too much to return it. not impressed i think that was very dishonest as the descriptions were very misleading.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Reading the online description on the day of the TSV, I too thought the watch was ceramic and not "painted on ceramic" like the previous watch where so many people reported paint flaking off.

On the strength of the description, I ordered the white and gold one and was just wondering if anyone has received theirs yet and what their thoughts on it are?

crystal bezel missing from black rose gold tsv

:mysmilie_478:recieved mine this morning liked the look of it but the crystal bezel was not scewed on the watch the other two were in the box. asked if i could get a replacement bezel. dont want to faff around sending this one back and waiting for anather one.

promptly toldl no!.. what bad customer service

the strap is not like the other watch strapits much lighter weight more like a resin/plastic.
more promising than the painted one.

Latest posts

Back