gossip watches tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone taken off the removable link to adjust the bracelet? I've been trying to do it for ages, I'm so frustrated! I found it hard enough just to undo the bracelet.....has anyone else had trouble with this?

Has anyone taken off the removable link to adjust the bracelet? I've been trying to do it for ages, I'm so frustrated! I found it hard enough just to undo the bracelet.....has anyone else had trouble with this?

it was easy just like opening the clasp. i just never got the crystal bezel that should have been screwed onto the watch, what do you think of the strap i dont think its like the painted one this seems better.

this is my first ceramic looking watch from qvc and I quite like it - bought the black/gold option.not sure I'd use all the bezels or could be bothered with them all - but its a good "night out" watch for me!

it was easy just like opening the clasp. i just never got the crystal bezel that should have been screwed onto the watch, what do you think of the strap i dont think its like the painted one this seems better.

The strap seems good - I'm just finding the clasps so hard to open....

Mine arrivedtoday and, so far, I'm very pleased with it. Looks the biz and I can read it without the aid of my glasses. I'll give it an outing tomorrow and see who notices it.:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back