Got to Have it Day! 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know the difference between the new Instant Facial and the Liquid Gold? From reading the description of the new product it nearly sounds as the LG and I don't really know why I should buy it when I have the 200ml LG from the last TSV.

Does anyone know the difference between the new Instant Facial and the Liquid Gold? From reading the description of the new product it nearly sounds as the LG and I don't really know why I should buy it when I have the 200ml LG from the last TSV.

It's more of a "daytime" liquid gold to rejuvenate/refresh the skin. Personally I can't see the point, and I'm one of Alpha H's biggest fans.

It's more of a "daytime" liquid gold to rejuvenate/refresh the skin. Personally I can't see the point, and I'm one of Alpha H's biggest fans.
The TSV a good value though, approximately £80 if bought separately.
I don't see why they've put the eye cream again since it was in the last TSV especially some people got it on auto delivery.

The same goes for me so I guess I won't be buying that one. Why should I use the new product when I have good results from using the "regular" Liquid Gold?

The TSV a good value though, approximately £80 if bought separately.
I don't see why they've put the eye cream again since it was in the last TSV especially some people got it on auto delivery.

I think all the Alpha-H TSVs are good value. Still have the eye cream from the last one but haven't tried it yet.

I am sure you have all had the same email about Bank Holiday Monday? So they are not calling it a TSV Day or Super Monday .. but the Got to Have it Event and the (only) TSV is the Liz Earle one (photo in the email). I suppose it boils down to the same thing really. Only point to note is there's likely to be lots and lots of stock of the Liz Earle set, it being the actual TSV.

Don't miss our Bank Holiday 'Got To Have It' event!
Posted: 22 May 2014 04:33 AM PDT

We know you love our Today's Special Value offers, so for this coming Bank Holiday we've put together a bumper day of deals that we're calling Got To Have It.

Over the course of the day we'll be showing over 25 products all at incredible low prices, as well as the usual Today's Special Value offer - which on Monday will be a fab eight-piece selection of beauty treats from Liz Earle, pictured here!

Each and every offer has been specially-selected to help your summer go off with a bang, and we've included items from across the entire QVC product range - from skincare and kitchen essentials to jewellery and electronics. You'll understand why we've called it Got To Have It when you tune in!

yeah they kinda messed it up by putting 3 or 4 mixed items in one hour like they do on super sunday & it sent me into a mad panic you know!!

Oh, no criticism of you intended, SCW! It doesn't matter what they call it, it's still a day featuring several special offers as far as I'm concerned ... although how good the offers are going to be remains to be seen. We are still all very grateful for your advice and information on the items. Hope the heat is off you a bit now though!

Well Super Monday was a Big let down and it hasn't even happened yet lol :mysmilie_19:

Well in a way I am pleased because now I will not(hopefully) be tempted to spend a ton of money!!! I am pinning my hopes on the Yankee one but am prepared for disappointment, lol.

Well in a way I am pleased because now I will not(hopefully) be tempted to spend a ton of money!!! I am pinning my hopes on the Yankee one but am prepared for disappointment, lol.

Me too although I have more than enough I'm looking forward to seeing what it is, I've got some black plum blossom votives out to burn a couple of days ago but the aroma is so lovely after just unwrapping them I haven't even lit them yet :mysmilie_14:

The Father's Day section on the Yankee website made me chuckle with the beer mug holder etc

Last edited:
The same goes for me so I guess I won't be buying that one. Why should I use the new product when I have good results from using the "regular" Liquid Gold?

Well, now that Mrs. Hirons talked about the Instant Facial and as I watched the Microcleanse Presentation...I might be tempted...We'll see.

Marie Francoise Wolff has said this on her FB wall

"Hey! They aren't full hours tomorrow! But we do have a special bag featuring Lilse it comes in the new monkey mania pink (10am & 5pm) xxx"

She has been away for her brother's wedding but is due to land in the UK at 5am in the morning and then come straight to the QVC studios...

Marie Francoise Wolff has said this on her FB wall

"Hey! They aren't full hours tomorrow! But we do have a special bag featuring Lilse it comes in the new monkey mania pink (10am & 5pm) xxx"

She has been away for her brother's wedding but is due to land in the UK at 5am in the morning and then come straight to the QVC studios...

You can see it on qvc Germany website - reminds me of Morrissey or priska

Latest posts

Back