• 250521.jpg
    250521.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 23
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Serum 2ml & GrandeBROW Serum 3ml
Item Number 251021
QVC Price £93.00
TSV Price £74.96
P&P £3.95

Reveal the brows and lashes you've been dreaming of with the help of this serum duo from Grande Cosmetics. You'll receive full sizes of the GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, designed to help promote the appearance of naturally thicker-looking lashes, and the GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum, which works to promote the appearance of fuller, bolder-looking brows. These hero formulas will help give you the confidence boost you need, and soon everyone will be asking what your secret beauty staple is!

*A great saving: If you were to buy both serums individually, directly from Grande Cosmetics you'd pay £128. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96 plus P&P, you're saving £49.09.

Oh-so simple - with easy-to-use applicators, these superb serums are a simple addition to your beauty routine. The lash serum can be applied in just one swipe and is suitable if you wear contact lenses or have lash extensions.

Time to stock up - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this duo again in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price. So, you won't need to remember to re-buy when you run out of your stash!

Contains:
1 x GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum (2ml; full size) - works to promote the appearance of naturally thicker-looking lashes. Infused with a blend of vitamins, peptides, and amino acids. Suitable for use with contact lenses and lash extensions
1 x GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum (3ml; full size) - an easy-to-apply serum that works to promote the appearance of fuller, bolder-looking brows, making it perfect for sparse, thinning eyebrows. Infused with a blend of vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251738

Better value with the duo of UK lash which can also be used on brows.
I've never used any lash/brow growth products, but I got a UK Lash mascara in the You beauty calendar at Christmas.
It is a brilliant mascara. Gives on easy, does not go claggy or clumpy and it DOES NOT BUDGE. It looks exactly the same at the end of the day as when it went in in the morning.
And I have hooded eyelids, and tend to squint.
It's the only mascara I've ever had to use a proper eye make up remover to get off.
I will be re-purchasing. I think its £12...a bargain.

That’s expensive.
I used the U.K. Lash when they sold it but had to stop. Lovely long lashes yes, but my eyelids top & bottom went very dark red. Looked like they were really sore although they weren’t.

I use NYK 1 which I get from Amazon. It used to be about £41 ish but the price has gone up to £69.95. However, I’ve just ordered some more because it’s on a deal at £38.16.

It’s the best serum that I’ve ever used and my lashes are proof of its efficacy. The bonus is that for the price you get 8ml and it lasts for ages. I don’t bother with a brow serum because I have a fringe so my brows are hidden. 😉

Latest posts

Back