Greased Lightning Showroom Shine Comes to Q (ex Ideal World Item)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Willow.

How much are Q selling it for and what, if any, add ons are they throwing in?

Seen a few mixed reviews on line for this - it seems that a lot of users of this product use this as a finishing polish after washing car with water, which sorta defeats the object?

Thanks

Hi Willow.

How much are Q selling it for and what, if any, add ons are they throwing in?

Seen a few mixed reviews on line for this - it seems that a lot of users of this product use this as a finishing polish after washing car with water, which sorta defeats the object?

Thanks

its not live on the web yet so you know about as much as i do now best to ring & ask them

oh i wanted to try this but won't shop with ideal world (or the dark side as i call them haha)

We have always bought it at QD , they often have the twin pack on offer for £19.99 , its currently £24.99 .

I love ShowRoom Shine and my car is parked under a tree at home. Even though my car hasn't moved in nearly a year, (thanks DVLA) the ShowRoom Shine has protected my car through all the weather that has been thrown at us. I don't wash it first and it takes everything off, tree sap and delightful birds with no scratching. It just takes me a lot longer to do it being disabled, but so worth it.

OOOOOHHHHH ! can we expect Snore Wizard, Guitar lessons and endless mind numbing hours of Karcher next ??????

OOOOOHHHHH ! can we expect Snore Wizard, Guitar lessons and endless mind numbing hours of Karcher next ??????

Oh! Please brissles, don't give Q any more boring ideas. Q is one big snore wizard at the mo! Do fancy trying this car product though, I'll give them that, just!

In typical QVC fashion, they're not doing the customers any favours, and know that this stuff sells itself. My first experience was via Ideal, and of course this liquid is incredibly good

I would never order this from QVC, Why? because directly from the Greased Lightening web site, the customer can have products delivered free, and also free returns postage. Thanks QVC, once again, being kind to their customer, I don't think!

Have always bought greased lightning from their website rather than shopping channel, great product.

I like the look of this, living in a first floor flat washing my car at home the traditional way isn't impossible but is more work than its worth lugging buckets of water up and down stairs, so I take it to a hand wash for a fiver and they do a pretty good job, but they (understandably) don't clean as thoroughly and carefully as I would.

The lady said in the demo you get around 20 washes per bottle, is that true? (I have a medium sized car)

Last edited:
You can be quite mean with this product, so yes it can even be more than 20 uses. Just do one panel at a time, for example a door, to finished stage, then the other doors etc. That way you wont over lap, also using two cloths rather than flipping over one. It really is fantastic

Latest posts

Back