Great News! - Yonanas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmmm I can just see a plate of that gunk looking elegant & going for £20 a time LOL! :grin:

Glad it's good, might have been tempted if it was a lot cheaper. But can't justify spending nearly £50 on something that only does one (pretty random) thing. Is it noisy? It sounds it! I did try extruding bananas through my food processor, and whilst it did come out a bit ice creamish...I found that it had reverted to banana pulp before I'd finished the bowl, does it stay the same texture whilst your eating it, or do you have to shovel it down quick?

It is a bit noisy but then it's not on for too long. We made KitKat and chocolate buttons and shoved them down very quickly lol so sorry, I'm not sure how quickly it melts lol. I wish it was a bit cheaper too. I pondered on it for a while before deciding.

banana icecream recipe (cheaper than Yonanas)

Peel & chop a banana. Freeze it. Put a bit in your food processor (small bits at a time work best) Add a little skimmed /semi or whole milk. Blitz. Keep adding bananas and milk until you get to the consistency you want. Works just as well with all frozen fruit Use as many banans as you want... 1-2 per person gives plenty

No doubt I will be banned for this!!

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am currently in the process of creating a man-size Yonanas machine - Sally Flapjack Yonana flavour with 10 added marsbars. Who wants a taste? :happy:

You can get the same thing by feeding a bear with severe constipation frozen bananas and fruit. The effect of it excreting the mixture is remarkably similar to the Yonanas machine. machine. :puke:

of course it is a fad type of machine

similar to saying why use a soup maker i guess? of course it can be in a food processor but good luck using that ever again

So 2000 gone on the 9th, but they are still selling them today (11th) I thought Peter said there were only 2000 left :call:

Are you suggesting that Peter might have been fibbing?

How dare you, he simply would never do that. He has clearly just made a 'mistake', of which he makes quite a few!!!! :happy:

Delicious dessert you can feel good about. The Yonanas Healthy Frozen Treat Maker creates creamy, frozen treats--simply from fruit! It quickly turns frozen bananas and other fruits into guilt-free, decadent treats for the whole family. It's a yummy way to get a daily serving of fruit into your diet.

Includes treat maker and recipe book
Dishwasher safe
Recipe book: paperback, 27 pages
Measures 7-1/2"D x 6"W x 13-1/2"H
UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in China

Direct from QVC America 's website I kid you not.

Forgot to add the price:
Yonanas Healthy Frozen Treat Maker w/ Cookbook
Hot Pick!
Retail Value: $69.00
QVC Price: $53.50
Featured Price:
$48.36
Shipping & Handling: $8.47

Latest posts

Back