Groundhog day !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Am I the only one thinking I am living in Groundhog Day ? Each time I switch on, its Chaaaaaaarlie Beeeeears !!!! Yankeeeeeeee Candles, and Flaaaaaaaars !!!

The amount of times these products are airing is getting beyond the pale. Are the pair of Charlies actually LIVING at QVC ????? because it bl.....dy seems like it, and as for the Flaaaaars woman, she wants locking up in the tower with her phalaenopsis stuck up her ar.............mpit !!!!

I agree with you...I had a look at the tv guide earlier for the next 2/3 weeks and the tsv's are all the same usual stuff...even another dyson...didn't think it was long since the last dyson

I agree too, I can't recall a time I watched so little Q as I do now, it's so boring!! Same old same old, and I refuse to watch anything linked to Christmas in July, I wish everyone would switch off until they get the message x

I switch off when it's Christmas in July. We are all melting in the heat and they are banging on about Christmas. I absolutely refuse to put Qvc on while this farce is taking place.

Boring boring boring!!!!!
Whose getting paid for putting this Christmas malarkey together because they want sacking, talk about lacking imagination. Just more of the same that could be bought any time of the year..yes switch off I`ve not watched any of it after looking at what was scheduled!!

I agree too, I can't recall a time I watched so little Q as I do now, it's so boring!! Same old same old, and I refuse to watch anything linked to Christmas in July, I wish everyone would switch off until they get the message x

I can appreciate that some folk may have to buy early for budget reasons but it is a load of tat at inflated prices which makes them one step away from loan sharks.

I haven't seen anything I would give house room to even if they paid me to take it.

Not interested in Christmas in July at all. I do have a "present drawer" lol but it includes bits and bobs from high street shopping, Amazon as well as Q "sets". I don't need a themed shopping day to spot a few things I may give as gifts along the way. Q have lost the plot this week and probably lost a fair few orders too. Come on Q lets have shows with variety thay we want to watch.

Just seen its all day tomorrow too!! Another boring day ...you can just have too much of a bad thing!!

I could sort of understand it if it was something anyone would actually buy as a gift. If that way inclined there is a load of stuff in clearance.

Mind you Q are not stupid, they would not be doing it if people were not buying it, hard to believe I know.

I did flick on yesterday & heard that sqweeky voiced guest going on about some glittery christmas trees---OFF--OFFFFFFFFFF it went.Can't stand all this Christmas hype even in December but in July it is a HUGE HUGE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I dont buy anything-but I don't mind Christmas in july....its a break from the same old relentless shows that are on so regularly and daily.....whilst I agree a lot of it has been seen before - there are a few different bits.its a themed *event* I can cope with.it used to be so different though years ago - so much more choice and diverse things

Clicked on last night to see Charlie Brook stuffing his face with ice cream like he had not eaten in a month so promptly switched off.

I don't know how long it has been since I watched a complete hour on QVC. There are certain things I like to watch, but a huge amount of products that just don't interest me. Although I guess if QVC was just hour after hour of items I liked I would be (a) broke and (b) probably find them boring too after a while. Didn't Christmas in July just used to be one day? Now it seems to go on and on and on...

Latest posts

Back