Grundig stand mixer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks to Gareth who offered to replace the item,also offered a discount voucher for any further purchase.good to know there is a man who was true to his words..
:angel:

Let's hope they sort this out for you asap to your satisfaction. It's a pity that customers can't have confidence in the call centre to sort things like this out, rather than having to wait days for a response to an email.

nb, thank you to Mr Parker for getting in touch with Col on this thread.

Call me cynical but I don't think Mr Parker would have bothered posting on this tellyshopping site if this wasn't such a damning example of Ideal World's ethics. I would be more impressed with him if he posted details online about how this situation came about and what the company intends to do for everyone effected. Like a lot of customers, i'm another one who's actually scared of buying from Ideal World these days, too many potential pitfalls.

thanks to Gareth who offered to replace the item,also offered a discount voucher for any further purchase.good to know there is a man who was true to his words..
:angel:

Good news, so is IW replacing the mixer with one with a different plug for you ie was the stock sent out originally fitted with an incorrect plug or was yours an isolated incident?

Call me cynical but I don't think Mr Parker would have bothered posting on this tellyshopping site if this wasn't such a damning example of Ideal World's ethics. I would be more impressed with him if he posted details online about how this situation came about and what the company intends to do for everyone effected. Like a lot of customers, i'm another one who's actually scared of buying from Ideal World these days, too many potential pitfalls.

IW should contact customers direct who purchased this item to identify if they have a problem and also post something on their website to alert customers, IMO.

So if I ordered this Grundig, I might have to dig out the adapter we used to take abroad then? :wink:

When they sell the Actifry they show a clip of it with a two pin plug on but the presenter always says laughingly 'don't worry, you will get a three pin plug on yours'..........hmmn, or maybe not :grin:

Latest posts

Back