Gtech

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought one of these from QVC 2 years ago but it has stopped charging, must be the battery finished, does anyone know how I can replace the charger, is it just an ordinary charger, or do you have to get it from gtech, hopefully someone will know.Thanks.

I hope she doesn't use it to 'clean' the budgie - this could be a little dangerous for it.:SHOCK:

Hi Rosey,The feathers come out of the cage onto the carpet and seed as well so its very good to use the Gtech to get the bits up off the floor instead of getting your big hoover out.

Oh thats good Dazzler - I had this Tom and Jerry type cartoon image of the hoover tube with a budgie stuck half way along:lol:

I bought one of these from QVC 2 years ago but it has stopped charging, must be the battery finished, does anyone know how I can replace the charger, is it just an ordinary charger, or do you have to get it from gtech, hopefully someone will know.Thanks.

Gtech have thier own website, where you can purchase spares.

My sister bought one of these last year and raved so much about it that i was ordered by my mum to get her one, it arrived last week and she is chuffed to bits with it.

Have to add that the last few things ive had from QVC have arrived in the quickest of time, have they changed courier by any chance??

How big are these things when they arrive boxed? Could I carry it home on the train for example.

It sounds exactly what I need but I resent spending money on essentials when I could waste it all on jewellery, toiletries and other goodies!!

How big are these things when they arrive boxed? Could I carry it home on the train for example.

It sounds exactly what I need but I resent spending money on essentials when I could waste it all on jewellery, toiletries and other goodies!!

Hi Topaz. I would imagine you could carry it home on the train, if I remember rightly when I had mine its a while ago the box it came in was not massive, unless the packaging has changed now. Perhaps someone who has had the item recently delivered may be able to help.

Comes in a box the size of the sweeper head and has a carry handle on it :) Really easy to carry home.

Hope nobody minds me resurrecting this but I know someone thinking about the TSV and remembered that Graham had done a thread about it. I have a Swivell Sweeper and its OK for what I need but looking through all these posts again, it looks as though she will be better off with the GTech.

I've just laid my swivel sweeper to rest, so I've gone for the TSV (blue), - :hi: thank you for resurrecting this thread; I'm usually wary of those products that appeal at 3am but I'm sure this will be ideal for my 2 crumb creators.

Jude xxx

But does it do stairs???

I hate doing stairs with either an upright or a cylinder - Much prefer a handheld, but not found one with enough suck to get all the pesky little cat hairs out of the corners.

I have two dogs TopCat and find that with the visor at the front taken off it really does get into the corners and picks up the hair. The long handle comes off and it's so light to use. I much prefer it to a vacuum cleaner on the stairs. Definitely one of my better buys from QVC. I've got the one with two speeds and a telescopic handle.

Is the TSV today a different model to the one Graham originally posted about? It's definitely cheaper in price so was just wondering what the difference is.

Is the TSV today a different model to the one Graham originally posted about? It's definitely cheaper in price so was just wondering what the difference is.

I was wondering that too!

This is the link from earlier in the thred

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.826776

it says 1litre dust capacity, the TSV says 0.5 litre tray

gonna dig a bit more though as it does sound good, thanks Graham, didn't see the thread earlier in the year.

Last edited:
I was wondering that too!

This is the link from earlier in the thred

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.826776

it says 1litre dust capacity, the TSV says 0.5 litre tray

gonna dig a bit more though as it does sound good, thanks Graham, didn't see the thread earlier in the year.

The more expensive one (not the TSV) has two speeds; one for hard floors, one for carpet. Hmm..I'm wondering whether it's worth spending the extra 10 quid.

Latest posts

Back