Guest HOUSE!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
That smug woman from L'Occitane really surpassed herself the other day when she was flogging the overpriced soaps. She said they were ideal for putting in your "Guest House". We have gone from numerous bathrooms in one's home to having a guest house now. I don't know how she can bring herself to sell the stuff to us ordinary people.

I should think it was a slip of the tongue but she gets on my pips with her guest bathroom spiel.

alexis strikes me as an out and out snob there is something a bit hit n miss about her more miss me thinks.love l'occitane though and she does a good job promoting it!

I think she is quite unpleasant at times but honestly if she were used to the lifestyle she purports to have she wouldn't drone on about it so much.

You mean you don't all have a guest house AND a guest bathroom? Well, I am shocked and stunned at the calibre of the posters on here these days. I for one, have my very own beautifully styled guest bathroom in the lower quarters of my gated mansion just on the outskirts of Bolton. Every day as I lift the drawbridge (minding the moat) and enter after a hard day being posh and talking down to folk, I get changed into my snazziest loungewear and go and stroke the bottles of Liquid Soap and coo over my pristine bars of luxury Shea butter soap.

Then of course, I wake up - and remember that in reality my guest bathroom is actually a cubbyhole under the stairs with a bucket and a pack o'Wet Ones.

Still, it's nice to have a dream isn't it?

:wink:

Alexis is beautifully groomed,knows her products inside out...but is quite patronsing and obnoxious with her boasting and her lack of humour/poker face.
Not one of my favourite guests.

Julia whilst presenting a £19 bracelet tonight said "you can't get a decent box of chocolates for that price these days" :rolleyes:

Oh my word ...I hope julia is not dissing the barginous Thorntons choccies QVC sell.
how rude!!

I had a lovely box of Dairy Box at Christmas - god, id forgotten how lovely they are.. Sorry to mention the C word this early, lol.. :thinking:

You mean you don't all have a guest house AND a guest bathroom? Well, I am shocked and stunned at the calibre of the posters on here these days. I for one, have my very own beautifully styled guest bathroom in the lower quarters of my gated mansion just on the outskirts of Bolton. Every day as I lift the drawbridge (minding the moat) and enter after a hard day being posh and talking down to folk, I get changed into my snazziest loungewear and go and stroke the bottles of Liquid Soap and coo over my pristine bars of luxury Shea butter soap.

Then of course, I wake up - and remember that in reality my guest bathroom is actually a cubbyhole under the stairs with a bucket and a pack o'Wet Ones.

Still, it's nice to have a dream isn't it?

:wink:

So your name is Phillipa! I KNEW that was a posh Bolto accent.

Oh I always have L'occitaine on my yacht, my private jet and in my little retreat in Jamacia!! thought we all did..........

That L'occitane woman is a bit annoying. Also when Julia was on with the lovely Ralf and she made that comment about not getting under £19 for a box of chocolates or under £24 for a bunch of flowers was pushing the truth somwhat. You can get a lovely supermarket bouquet of roses for about £12 or under. And you can get a good box of chocs for £10. I hate when presenters compare prices like that, also when they compare buying something to getting a take away, when you will still need to buy the take away, if you buy the lipsticks/hair styling product/dress or whatever they compare it to.

Bet Alexis has never put her delicate fashionably clad feet inside an Aldi store and I bet that Kelly Hoppen has never been to Dunelm, ha, they don't know what they are missing!I have lumped those two together as they both seem to inhabit a rather rarified world and come across as doing us plebs a favour.

Latest posts

Back