Guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone with dogs should keep their ears covered as between them Ingrid and Pipa have passed the sound barrier with the excited screaming.

I'll bet there will be numerous complaints about pipa trying to order during the presentation and then passing it off as showing Ingrid how easy it is to tap the app. There was only 1 item left and she was trying to get it although there is some doubt as to whether or not she managed to snaffle the last one.

I wonder whether she'll end up on waitlist and receive a return, a very obviously tried for 30 days return?

I'll bet there will be numerous complaints about pipa trying to order during the presentation and then passing it off as showing Ingrid how easy it is to tap the app. There was only 1 item left and she was trying to get it although there is some doubt as to whether or not she managed to snaffle the last one.

I saw Pipa ordering an OPI collection during a show she did before her QVC break and I actually quite enjoyed it, mainly because she seemed to just order it at the price on screen and secondly because it shows that the presenters do actually purchase from QVC.

Latest posts

Back