handbag organiser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
Just to put you guys off from being tempted because of the good price...
You dont really need it
The big one is too big really for the average bag
There are probanly better organisers out there
They are really over priced - I am sure the high street will bring cheaper ones soon
The p and p

You are right.
I'm sure that the bags they are demonstrating against are the 'perfect' size so they work perfectly with the organisers.
They must be very very heavy to warrant £3.45 postage!!!

Anyone who wants to organise their life to that degree must be really anal.
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Thanks ringtree, I was thinking these might be a good deal. Don't think I'll be ordering anything now with Christmas in mind because of the weather. All my parcels have finally arrived after quite a few delays, and I don't want to be worrying about any more deliveries. Overall, it's probably safer to slide along the high street than depend on couriers at the moment. I wonder who'll be complaining most this year - the high street or the online retailers?

I was toying with these for my mum, but I think for handbag purposes the other organisers they have available are better. I have the Zebra fizpouch thing and it's fab - I only like to carry the bare minimum. These look ideal for home storage/organising, but anyone that can fill those and put in a handbag seriously needs a clear out :giggle:

I was just thinking that I dont have enough stuff in my handbag to fill the organisers and I have a fair amount of crap in there, watched the video presentation there and OMG how much crap do you need in a bag? seriously? I would be walking like the hunchback of Notredame if I carried that much crap in my bag! :bandit:

PS Apologises for using the word crap so many times there! heehee

Question: the 'before' bag - does that exist?! Do any of you ladies really have a bag like that?!! :confused:

Question: the 'before' bag - does that exist?! Do any of you ladies really have a bag like that?!! :confused:

I am ashamed to admit that I have a bag like that I can never find anything in my handbag and am incapable of "doing small bags" I have been looking at getting a VIP liner and compared to that the TSV price is very good

I was toying with these for my mum, but I think for handbag purposes the other organisers they have available are better. I have the Zebra fizpouch thing and it's fab - I only like to carry the bare minimum. These look ideal for home storage/organising, but anyone that can fill those and put in a handbag seriously needs a clear out :giggle:

But I can't live without my 11 function penknife, replacement brolly handle just in case, extra Spanx in case of emergencies like bumping into the ex accidentally on purpose, a year's worth of cleanser in case I don't make it back from the germ filled high street because I didn't get shoe grippers because I didn't have room in my bag and end up in A and E.............................!!!

Yes unfortunately I do.I always say it's not a handbag it's a SKIP. It's Sooo heavy. Even when I sort it out , it still has the kitchen sink in it.:blush:

I have the Tintamar VIP one and love it especially being able to take all your small stuff from one bag to another. It is smaller but I find that there are usually pockets in bags to take your mobile and purse then all the little bits go into the VIP. So it is just three things to move each time.

This one looks good but too big for most of my bags. Also how many make-up bags to you own?

I am ashamed to admit that I have a bag like that I can never find anything in my handbag and am incapable of "doing small bags" I have been looking at getting a VIP liner and compared to that the TSV price is very good

I have a VIP but haven't actually used it yet, I have a few handbags but tend to use the same one for ages and hoped it might encourage me to swap bags a bit more.

Looking at one of the reviews someone has mentioned that the fabric is quite rigid which isn't the case with the VIP ones so they will only really take up the amount of space of the items you put in them IYSWIM.

I didn't see the presentation of these but I suspect the before could well resemble my bag LOL!

I have the Tintamar VIP one and love it especially being able to take all your small stuff from one bag to another. It is smaller but I find that there are usually pockets in bags to take your mobile and purse then all the little bits go into the VIP. So it is just three things to move each time.

This one looks good but too big for most of my bags. Also how many make-up bags to you own?

:hi:I have one from Oliepops; it has one main compartment, with slide and zipped pockets surrounding it. Draw strings enable one securely to open and close the bag.

I am usually in a rush in the morning, so anything that simplifies my life is to be welcomed. I just take out the Oliepops from whatever bag it's in and put it in my main work bag. Simples. :up:

I have a see through pencil case style thing and in it I put: keys, work security pass, phone, and work phone, lip gloss, hand sanitizer ( i do home visits in my job and some house aren't too clean), comb, tissues and a trolly coin. When I change bags I just hurl the pencil case with all my essentials into the bag. As it is see through I can check that all the bits necessary to get me through my day are there. Think it cost me about two quid!

Latest posts

Back