Hanging my head in shame ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the basis that one might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb ..........here goes ........... I have seven polopanchos, lots of colours, and wear them all the time in the winter.:whew:

I shall now go and sit in the corner.

under a certain section might be better

debra-barr-336863122.jpg

...But do any of you wear it as a double beeny?
No, and I made him stop the demo when he started trying to show me how to do that, saying, sternly "Do you seriously think I'd walk around Romford with it all knotted up like that, young man, and expect to leave with my life?"

The Itsacrap is really just the same kind of thing, I suppose, lenghts of material that you can tie in different ways, but for the nether regions - the Fanny Pollopancho.

... I bought a Pollopancho today.

In my defence, I'm spending Christmas on a farm in Ohio and then having a few days in New York. I remember when I was there last winter I thought my face was going to freeze off.

Having just watched a live weather link from Ohio on the news I think you'd better buy a couple of spares!!

Think I would only wear one if I was several thousand miles away :giggle: Have fun!

:mysmilie_462:

Having just watched a live weather link from Ohio on the news I think you'd better buy a couple of spares!!

I'll take the PolloPancho but will probably leave the FannyPancho behind - I don't want to scare the Yanks too much.

Latest posts

Back