Harald Pompoos Bye Bye Bye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just said today and tomorrow are the last Pompoos shows as the contract with QVC has come to an end.
:wave:

Oh. OK. Bye then Harald, always best to go before you start becoming tedious, that way you can return with a flourish at a later date & people will be all 'Hurrah!' instead of 'Oh gawd, no!' Laters daahling! Ve vill be vaiting for you to return some day! LOL :up: :wave:

I thought powers that be won't like that, later on he refrained form saying it!

He obviously doesn't use the garish, electro-statically charged polyester stuff that the other so-called designers bombard us. One day QVC might get it right, with regards to fashion.

Although I've not got any of his clothes I do enjoy watching him and he certainly doesn't grate on me like some other giggly designers.

I thought powers that be won't like that, later on he refrained form saying it!

Good old Harald. I can just imagine the folk in the gallery squirming. You do not say things like that on QVC. I am surprised that he was allowed to say it was the last show, never mind that the contract had finished. Usually things just disappear and are never heard of again. I like Harald, he is like a breath of fresh air.

I didn't really catch on until Ann said "so sad". Then I thought something must be up, but missed the contract bit. Fair play to Ann, she could have easily swept it under the carpet.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I'd have said that the sales weren't there. If it sells like hot cakes and there's no break down in relationship as there was with the Models Prefer bird, the surely the contract would have been renewed.

I have one of his dresses and it's fab.

I'd have said that the sales weren't there. If it sells like hot cakes and there's no break down in relationship as there was with the Models Prefer bird, the surely the contract would have been renewed.

I have one of his dresses and it's fab.

That recent TSV. Straw. Camel's back. Maybe? :mysmilie_11:

Some of his dresses are fab though, it's his run of the mill stuff that's just not really geared towards British tastes I think.....? Probably sells by the pallet load in Germany where OTT is a hitherto ungrasped concept! LOL

Oooh thanks for that. I ordered #152695/£10/black/viscose-cotton in LastClicks. My first piece and I wanted something classic. Some good deals there! Is he going to IW maybe? Again, thanks for this thread!!! x Snarly

NOOOOO !!! I will miss Harald. He is great.Have a couple of his tops & they are beautiful. Trust QVC to drop someone that WE like. I note they don't get rid of that silly woman Kim Mendelson:mysmilie_512:

He's mentioned a couple times now he has a new contract in LA, so maybe it's his own choice bigger fish to fry.
Good luck to Harold in the USA.

Was watching when he said it, will miss Harald. Don't have anything of his but he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

Auf weidersehn pet

I shall miss Harald, he's entertaining and interestingly unpredictable to watch. I wish him well in any new ventures.

I heard him say that his contract is finished, in fact he mentioned it at least a couple of times:sad: I like him too, he always makes me laugh. He does say the most outrageous things , but I think the presenters and the models like working with him. Even poor Anne Dawes is brightens up when working with him. I liked the dresses that were at bargain prices, but they were cut quite low.
I will miss him:sad:

I'm already getting withdrawal symptons over no more Harald ! He's always been such a pleasure to watch . I have a lovely black and gold top from his range which makes me feel good whenever I wear it .

I hope he'll come back to QVC UK one day !!!

I'm watching his last show and he's even more bonkers than usual. I don't have any of his clothes, but he is sooo entertaining!

Latest posts

Back