Has Carol Changed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

come on now guys, whilst i may not agree with bigenes opinions he does have a right to them, and every1 can read and post on here milly

gemdreamer this was my opinion or am i not allowed one but biggens is

of course you are! your post just came accross like bigene shouldn't read rockstv forum because hes been banned. i think every1 should be able to have their say, so please don't now start having a go at me milly.

Everyone is allowed an opinion on shoppingtelly.com whatever someone has or has not done elsewhere has nothing to do with their nembership here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsavorite garnet earrings

I turned the telly on to find the charming Carol auctioning tsavorite garnet cluster earrings. Did anyone get them? I'm a bit too poor right now but they looked lovely.

Really love Carol: enthusiastic, bucket loads of charm and pleasantly direct. I could see her moonlighting as an exercise instructor for reluctant ladies (like me!). How about it, Carol? :mysmilie_697:

Carol gave me my Rock.....how could I ever not love her?!?!? :mysmilie_17:

Tsavorite earrings

Hi Cheyenne,
I have bought the tsavorite earrings, they are in a flower shape and in white gold. They really are the most beautiful colour and in real life they have lots of light and sparkle. I am so taken with them that the search is on for a ring to match! If you do go ahead, I really hope you enjoy them too, they are beautifully made and I love them!:mysmilie_348:

Hi Princess!
I love Carol too, how could I not when she sold me my first Lorique, a stunning violet sapphire and diamond ring which I love to bits! Will never forget the excitement of that purchase. Carols fun and energy is a pleasure to watch.

Latest posts

Back