Has "Chef" Wayne been fired?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Arrrggh Waynes on with Peter Simon selling a blender. Says its ideal for Omlettes (what if you cant actually beat 3 eggs for less than 7 seconds?). He demonstrated grinding Coffee beans then made a Salsa but
Must not have cleaned the unit thus the Salsa had a smattering of ground coffee in it :grin:

Wayne also continued to "sell" the item after the auction had ended?!?! (He often does that)

Ah I LOVE him!!!

What a tit.

They have a nice new "Your Kitchen" branding and typically they have employed the village idiot to 'demonstrate' the product. It beggars belief.

Poor Wayne, when demonstrating a Halogen Oven (which had clearly been on for a while) he lifted the lid and knocked the extender ring but he decided to just move it back in place with his bare hands, ouch. Then again if I had Caroline Lyndsay perched on my shoulder i'd be all fingers and thumbs.

Has anyone seen that Bid have got onto the Stand Mixer bandwagon? (QVC do Kitchen Aid, Ideal World do Kenwood) but Bid have a 'Your Kitchen' model which granted is much, much cheaper but it really dosen't look like it's made to last. £99.96 (4 x easybuy too) and with a shed load of accessories. Not bad at all but I suspect it would only be suitable for light use.

As far as I could see all he demonstrated was the blender for a smoothie with some frozen fruits, banana and milk, not exactly testing the motor.

Last edited:
I am always captivated when Wayne comes on... He was selling the Halogen oven with James Russell last week & it turned into James quizzing him about his marital status. (Wayne lives alone but 'has people come around from time to time' apparantly) It was all highly awkward despite James saying they were the best Potato Wedges he had EVER tasted, Wayne remarked that "when I started working here a few weeks ago" :wonder: but I'm sure I can remember him back as far as last summer & beyond?

I am always captivated when Wayne comes on... He was selling the Halogen oven with James Russell last week & it turned into James quizzing him about his marital status. (Wayne lives alone but 'has people come around from time to time' apparantly) It was all highly awkward despite James saying they were the best Potato Wedges he had EVER tasted, Wayne remarked that "when I started working here a few weeks ago" :wonder: but I'm sure I can remember him back as far as last summer & beyond?

Just sell the products James Russell and stop trying to be a clever dick!

Poor Wayne, when demonstrating a Halogen Oven (which had clearly been on for a while) he lifted the lid and knocked the extender ring but he decided to just move it back in place with his bare hands, ouch. Then again if I had Caroline Lyndsay perched on my shoulder i'd be all fingers and thumbs.

Has anyone seen that Bid have got onto the Stand Mixer bandwagon? (QVC do Kitchen Aid, Ideal World do Kenwood) but Bid have a 'Your Kitchen' model which granted is much, much cheaper but it really dosen't look like it's made to last. £99.96 (4 x easybuy too) and with a shed load of accessories. Not bad at all but I suspect it would only be suitable for light use.

As far as I could see all he demonstrated was the blender for a smoothie with some frozen fruits, banana and milk, not exactly testing the motor.

I've never seen them demonstrate this to a satisfactory level of purchase. From what I've seen of the 'Your Kitchen' range, I'd not touch it with a bargepole.

I wouldn't eat anything Wayne cooked.

Bet you'd be stuck to the loo for days afterwards. :puke:

seems a really nice guy

looks nervous when cooking he is better when is not

something tells me he has never been a chef in his life

hope he stays as someone says above the funniest bit is when he keeps selling after the item has ended

I've never seen them demonstrate this to a satisfactory level of purchase. From what I've seen of the 'Your Kitchen' range, I'd not touch it with a bargepole.

He didn't even use the mixing bowl feature at all Momma, and handful of defrosting berries isn't going to exactly strain the blender is it!

£99.96 for all that's included dosen't inspire confidence unless it's an absolutely truly fantastic bargain, which I doubt. It looked very lightweight to me.

Someone tell me they saw THAT joint of pork (or Ham as wayne first called it) cooked in THAT pressure cooker...

Pork is not meant to look like that. Even a cheap cut!

Latest posts

Back