Help .. I’ve bought the Rainbow Lock and Lock 😆

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Lock n Lock. Saves on cling film. tin foil, paper and of course food waste generally. I have items for many many years, Wont buy anymore as I have enough.

I wish I'd seen these before they sold out, but on the other hand it's probably just as well I didn't. I have far too much already. These remind me of old tupperwear sets that came in all different colours.
Oh I’m sorry to hear that
Is it on wait list? … oh I should shut my mouth lol … yea they are like Tupperware I agree 👍 I’ve got one of those from a while back with my choccy in
hope you can get them at some point .. 🤞

They came today and are very nice … there is a waiting list and I hope those who like them can get some 👍🫶

Attachments

• IMG_1784.jpeg
    IMG_1784.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 86
I bought an earlier set of six in exactly this shape and size and they’re very handy, especially if you ever buy those tubs of fresh dips like salsa and guacamole that often now come with a film lid instead of a plastic one. Take the film off and put the whole plastic pot in the Lock & Lock instead, most of them fit perfectly. It’s a lot less mess and you now have the benefit of an airtight lid

Another update
Loving these pots … good size … using wafer thin meat … my grapes and blueberries … 🫐 my home made stewed apple … a winner 👍 and pretty .. hope you can get tbem if you want them on wait list peeps x

Latest posts

Back