Help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
Can anyone direct me to how to get my refund .The Hermes messed my order up and Qvc sent me a replacement .By then Hermes delivered the original and replacement order .I returned both due to size and the tracking shows both have been received by them .They sent me a declaration and that too they say has not reached them . Messaged them on messenger ,Qvc online form and Qvc customer service . More than a month and no refund .They keep on saying one excuse or other . Anyway can I can get a senior to look into it .Any contact number or email highly appreciated .Thank you .

I use [email protected] for issues with refunds etc., but I guess you know this e-mail address already.
Have you called cs?

If you call cs, they cannot use excuses any more because they have to deal wirh your problem in "real time". Good luck!

If you call cs, they cannot use excuses any more because they have to deal wirh your problem in "real time". Good luck!
Yes I did call cs many times .They keep saying they can't do anything till they get my signed letter ,which is God know lost where .

But if your letter is lost, why don't they send you a second one to sign? And you sign the letter, take a picture of it and send that via e-mail to customer service before sending it via snail mail. That's what I would do. Call them and ask for a second "declaration" (or write one by yourself?) to sign.

But if your letter is lost, why don't they send you a second one to sign? And you sign the letter, take a picture of it and send that via e-mail to customer service before sending it via snail mail. That's what I would do. Call them and ask for a second "declaration" (or write one by yourself?) to sign.
Thanks will do that x

Dont understand why you can't email Qvc are so tiresome!
They have become a real pain .I have decided not to purchase from them anymore unless it's really needed .Have been shopping with them from last 20 yrs and since last two I hardly watch Qvc or buy from them .

I'm only buying stuff I know won't be returned and not just from Q.

I've saved a fortune this past year - something I've needed to do for a while. I'm actually happier curbing my purchases overall than when I was spending willy-nilly.

I can see why people get into financial difficulties as shopping and returning items is so easy (everywhere else but Q). I was in a fairly precarious situation last year as my finances had changed but I can see light at the end of the tunnel now.

It's helped I've not been out as my main form of social life/exercise pre last Feb consisted of going out to the shops for a short walk then stopping in a cafe for tea and cake (not cheap on top of any shopping!). In my defence I was using it as a form of exercise as I refuse to use a wheelchair and shops are easy to walk around in due to level floors and 'distraction therapy' but I could have joined an expensive gym for the tea/cake cost alone. Not that I'd have ever gone to a gym!

Not helping you, diamonds, sorry. You have to keep nagging them and take screenshots/pictures on your phone of EVERYTHING to do with Q and email them to yourself. I even record shows and keep the recordings until I know the item lives up to the presenters claims (and lies). I've actually been able to argue with CS about a few things by playing a recording back to them that a presenter has lied about and got my postage both ways returned.

It's really bad that I have to do this but when they have presenters like Fibby Flint using dodgy selling techniques it's become a necessity.

I'm only buying stuff I know won't be returned and not just from Q.

I've saved a fortune this past year - something I've needed to do for a while. I'm actually happier curbing my purchases overall than when I was spending willy-nilly.

I can see why people get into financial difficulties as shopping and returning items is so easy (everywhere else but Q). I was in a fairly precarious situation last year as my finances had changed but I can see light at the end of the tunnel now.

It's helped I've not been out as my main form of social life/exercise pre last Feb consisted of going out to the shops for a short walk then stopping in a cafe for tea and cake (not cheap on top of any shopping!). In my defence I was using it as a form of exercise as I refuse to use a wheelchair and shops are easy to walk around in due to level floors and 'distraction therapy' but I could have joined an expensive gym for the tea/cake cost alone. Not that I'd have ever gone to a gym!

Not helping you, diamonds, sorry. You have to keep nagging them and take screenshots/pictures on your phone of EVERYTHING to do with Q and email them to yourself. I even record shows and keep the recordings until I know the item lives up to the presenters claims (and lies). I've actually been able to argue with CS about a few things by playing a recording back to them that a presenter has lied about and got my postage both ways returned.

It's really bad that I have to do this but when they have presenters like Fibby Flint using dodgy selling techniques it's become a necessity.

I always used to record the shows if I was intending to buy something, so I could prove the lies if it wasn't as described.

These days, I don't watch Q live, but do PC screen shots of everything in the description for the same reason.

If someone can tell me how to record the online presentations, I would do that too, but usually they stay there long enough after I've received the product.

Latest posts

Back